Danger Force Scenes 8

A/N: This one's going to be a little longer since I am just now getting SO MANY NEW IDEAS.

Wedding of the Trentuary

When they break the fourth wall, Alanna would just look in the direction of the camera with a confused look on her face.

"What are you guys looking at?"

Drive Hard

When they get out of the closet after realizing that Alanna was still out there with the two aunts, they find Claws tied to a chair.

They defeat the aunts, and Brainstorm runs over to her and untied the 5-year-old.

Then, when they find out that the RV is about to go over the cliff, Brainstorm quickly, but gently, sets Claws onto the ground and runs over to take over the wheel, as Claws walks over to them.

They start panicking and Claws just starts crying and Shout-out grabs her and holds her tightly.

They let out screams, as Claws just cries, burying her face into Shout-out's shoulder.

Thankfully, Brainstorm slams on the breaks just in time, stopping the RV from going over the cliff, and they let out sighs of relief.

The only noise they hear is crying, and they watch as Volt slowly walks over to Shout-out, and gently takes her sister into her arms, shushing the 5-year-old.

"Are we dead?" Claws asks.

(An 'aww...' sound is heard in the background)

"No, of course not! See, we're safe and alive." Volt assures as Claws looks up from her shoulder as Volt gently wipes her tears.

Power Problems Part 2

They try their powers.

Nothing.

Captain Man looks at Volt, who just didn't even trying knowing it wouldn't work anyway.

He then glances at Claws who was just now starting to cry.

Captain Man felt bad, but what choice did he have?

"Danger Force, turn in your gum." He's sternly said, pointing at the metal cart.

AWOL and Brainstorm turns in their gum, as Shout-out just angrily slams hers on the cart before stomping away.

Volt turns hers in, but she had something in her mouth.

"What do you got in your mouth?" He asked her.

"Nothing." Volt said, in a muffled voice, as Captain Man put a hand under her mouth. Volt spits out a gumball, but she still had more and spits the rest out.

Captain Man looks at Claws, who was still in tears, so Volt gently takes her gum from her and places onto the cart, and Captain Man walks out of the Man's Nest as Volt holding a crying Claws in her arms.

Time skip

"If it wasn't the gas, then what was it?" AWOL asked.

"I don't know, but do you any of you want Big Beard's?" Brainstorm asked as Claws raised her arm.

"Dude! We just lost our powers! Of course, I want Big Beard's." Volt said.

Brainstorm ordered.

"Oh, and can you put a kids meals on there for Claws? She really love those pork fingers! Hello, sir? Guys, I think he hung up on me."

A/N: Sorry if it was longer than normal. I was literally just making it up as I went. See ya!