Say My Name scenes

A/N: Shoutout to blizlady for some of these ideas!

I can't think of a headline

“I got The Toddler!” Bose said carrying a boy.

“You got The Toddler?!” Captain Man asked taking off the sack, revealing a kid that looked to be about Alanna’s age and size, maybe a bit taller.

“That’s not The Toddler, that’s just a toddler!” Captain Man said.

Alanna stared at the boy and let’s just say… it was “love” at first sight.

Time skip

They were back in their normal clothes on the couch, watching Alanna and the boy, now known as Ellis, chasing each other.

“It’s nice seeing Alanna finally making a friend her age.” Chapa said, making the others agree.

“Yeah, but we have to take Ellis back where he came from at some point soon.” Ray said, giving Bose a knowing look.

“I would, but the truth is… I can’t remember where I found him.” Bose admitted.

Fighting Practice

They were all practicing fighting. Miles and Bose were taking turns holding and punching the things. (Idk what they’re called)

Mika and Chapa took turns holding them and Mika, Chapa, and Alanna took turns punching.

“Put more back into it.” Ray said, eating a chip.

“We’ve been doing this for too long. How long do we have to keep it up?” Miles asked throwing his helmet on the floor.

“As long as I say!” Ray snapped.

“I feel like your mad at us.” Bose said.

“I am mad! You embarrassed me on the news!”

A loud thud was heard and they looked just in time to see Alanna miss the bag Mika was still holding and fell to the ground.

“Why do we have to practice fighting? We have superpowers.” Chapa protested, walking over and helping her sister off the ground and helped take off the helmet for the 4-year-old.

“Yeah, and you’re super-trash at using them. Well, except for her.” Ray said, gesturing at Alanna, who giggled.

Guy

Ray opened the door and a random guy stood there.

“Hey hi hello. Can we help you? This is just a regular school.”

“Whatcha guys learning?” The guy asked as they all started talking at the same time.

“Science.”

“None of your business.”

“Math.”

“Books.”

“Is one of them your kid?” The guy asked, pointing at Ellis and Alanna.
“Scissors!” Ellis said, running around with giant scissors.

“Yay, scissors!” Alanna laughed.

“Get out of here, guy!” Ray said, pushing the guy out the door, as Chapa got up and chased Alanna, before grabbing her and taking the scissors from her.

“What is the toddler still doing here?! I thought I told you to bring him back where you found him!” Ray asked Bose, as Chapa placed Alanna into her desk, before sitting at her own desk.

“And I thought I told you, I can’t remember where I found him!” Bose answered.

“We got bigger problems than the fact that Bose kidnapped a child and gave him and Alanna giant scissors.” Mika said.

Time Skip

“Oh my gosh!” Mika said.

“Yeah. I know, that happened.” Ray said.

“No, it's Ellis and Alanna!” Mika pointed at Ellis, who was sat in Alanna’s chair. Alanna sat on him, holding a pair of scissors as well. She did a cute wave at her friends and sister before Ellis hit the button, making them go up to the Man’s Nest.

They all looked at each other in shock.

“We should probably go get them.” Ray suggested.

They all ran toward their chairs and Bose howled, as they followed the two 4-year-olds.

They got up to the Man’s Nest and Bose chased after Ellis and Alanna.

“Guys, you shouldn’t run with giant scissors! Run with these two normal sized ones!” He said pulling out two pairs of scissors.

“Don’t run with scissors in general!” Chapa said, chasing Bose as Ray and Schwoz came up the tube.

“We got to get that kid back to his parents.” Ray suggested.

“After I stop Trent and Mary from saying those names ever again.” Chapa said, carrying Alanna over to them, before sitting her down.

“You better hurry. The 2:38 News starts in 12 minutes!” Schwoz said.

“It’s 2:26 already?!” Miles asked pulling out his phone, making Alanna giggle.

Chapa transformed into her superhero costume.

“Alright, I'm out.” Chapa said.

“I’ll drop you off- with my superpower.” Miles said, walking over and teleporting her away.

But he teleported her in between Ray and Schwoz. “Maybe you should walk.”

Chapa headed towards the tube.

“Down the tube.” She said, making her go down, as Alanna waved goodbye to her older sister.

A/N: This is just one of the random chapters I'll upload from time to time... I do have Ray Goes Cray and Family Lies in my drafts, so... see you whenever I upload them! Idk when that will be though...