The Thousand Prank War Part 1 with... ALANNA!

"Miles would never prank me... would you, Miles? Chapa.... Bose... are you trying to prank me?" Mika asked, as Chapa and Bose quickly shook their heads.

Mika was about give up, before she spotted Alanna, with a nervous look on her face.

"Alanna..." Mika started to say, walking behind the 4-year-old. "Chapa, why is your sister nervous?"

"She's not nervous... she's just... she's always like this! You probably just never noticed!" Chapa said, as Bose and Miles quickly nodded their heads.

"Alanna, you'll tell me the truth, will you?" Mika asked, looking at Alanna, who quickly looked away from her.

Mika slowly pulled out a box of Milk Duds.

"Maybe this will get you talking..." Alanna looked at the box of Milk Duds infront of her, before looking at Chapa, Bose, and Miles, who quickly shook their heads, trying to get Alanna not to say anything.

Alanna was about to burst, until...

"Chapa and Bosey were going to prank you!" The 4-year-old blurted out, as Mika handed her the Milk Duds.

"I knew it!" She said, walking away. "You guys WERE going to prank me! Thank you, Alanna."

The 4-year-old poured Milk Duds into her mouth.

"Yeah, sure. No problem." She said, not having any idea what Mika just said.

A/N: That's all I got for today... for now... BYEEEEEE!!!