Mika's Musical with Alanna Part 2

A/N: Just gonna get into it. Got nothing important to say here...

(When Alanna's part comes up)

Alanna froze, staring at the audience.

"Sis, you're up." Chapa whispered, gently pushing the 5-year-old forwards.

Alanna didn't say anything and ran backstage.

Miles and Chapa nervously looked at the audience.

"Just give us one second..." Miles said as he and Chapa went in Alanna's direction.

Mika and Bose just came back from spying on Frankini, back in their costumes as Alanna ran passed them, which confused them.

"What's up with Alanna?" Bose asked.

"We don't know. She just ran off the stage without a word!" Chapa explained.

"Well, you guys better fix this 'cause we got a play to do!" Ray said as Mika, Miles, Bose, and Chapa ran and went to find the 5-year-old.

They separated to find Alanna, and eventually, Miles found Alanna in the prop closet, transformed as a puppy, laying on its side.

"I found her!" He called as Mika, Bose, Chapa, and Ray came over.

"Alanna..." Mika sighed, as Alanna looked up, before laying her head back down.

"Go 'way..." She said.

"Okay." Ray said, with a shrug, starting to walk out, before Mika and Miles stopped him by grabbing his arms and pulling him back.

"Sis, what happened out there?" Chapa asked, sitting down next to Alanna and pulling her into her lap, as she turned into a regular 5-year-old.

"I don't wanna talk about it..." She muttered.

"IS SOMEONE GOING TO ACT OUT HERE?!" Officer Walnut called.

"Can you give us some privacy for a little bit?" Chapa asked.

They started heading out.

"Bose, you stay." Chapa said, as Bose stopped in his tracks.

"Okay..." He awkwardly said.

"Sis, please talk to us." Chapa begged.

"I don't wanna act." Alanna muttered.

"What are you saying?" Bose asked kneeling infront of her and Chapa.

"I don't want everyone staring at me."

"That's called stage fright." Chapa said.

Alalla cutely tilted her head to her side.

"What's stage fright?"

"It's when you're too scared to preform infront of a large crowd or multiple people." Chapa explained.

"Ohhh!"

"A lot of people have stage fright. Mom had stage fright when she was your age." Chapa said.

"She did?" The 5-year-old asked.

"She's right. My step-dad had stage fright when he was a teenager."

"And besides, stage fright or not, we need you to help us make our school official!" Bose continued.

"Now, where's that cute smile of yours?" Chapa asked tickling her sister, who giggled, until Chapa stopped, while laughing.

They got up, and Chapa sat Alanna on the ground and both her and Bose took Alanna's hands and led her out, waiting for her cue.

A/N: Wanted to change this chapter up a bit! So, hope you don't mind! 😅