Danger Force Scenes 7

A/N: Nothing important to say here. Except........ enjoy.

Villain's Night

Alanna/Claws/Clown Rebellion looked around TBD and got scared for Captain Man.

"I'm out of here!" The 4-year-old said, before turning into a cat, and headed towards the door.

"It's Claws!" A villain said, as a group of villains ran after her and a couple more blocked the doorway.

"Sis!" Chapa/Volt/El Stabador (I probably spelt that wrong) said, before zapping a villain.

She didn't care if she blew her cover. She only cared about her sister's safety.

"It's Volt!" A villain said, as they turned their attention away from Claws, who ran around them, and hid behind Volt.

Volt zapped ANOTHER villain, which freaked the others out a little.

Her fists were now sparking with anger, and Claws was shaking behind her.

"Anyone else want a piece of me?!" She called.

(Time skip)

During the fight between Captain Man and the villains, Claws was face to face with a... much bigger bad guy.

"You don't scare me, pipsqueak!"

Claws turned into a baby kitten and meowed.

The bad guy was confused, before being intransed by her cuteness.

"Aw... you know, I kind of have a soft spot for-" Claws jumped onto his face before he could finish, and he screamed in pain.

"Aahhhh!!! Get this cat off of me!" He screamed, running into some trash cans and stuff.

Volt was watching this scene, and she was proud of Claws.

"Way to go, sis!" She cheered.

Later, the bad guy was unconscious from the scratches.

Captain Man beat the other bad guys, before walking over to Claws, who was just biting the bag guy's nose, before picking her up and she turned into a normal 4-year-old.

He turned to Volt and Brainstorm, who had Steven.

Captain Man put Claws down, who went over to Volt.

"What do we do with him?" Brainstorm asked.

Claws got an idea, before tugging on Volt's sleeve.

Volt looked at her sister, as the 4-year-old whispered something in her ears, and smiled.

"I have ideas!" Volt said, looking at Steven.

(Time skip to the end)

"Please don't! I'll do anything!" Steven said.

"Settle down, buddy! You're going to be here for 32 capters, an alt ending and a section where I teach you how to draw me." Captain Man said.

Volt left and Steven looked at Claws.

"Hey, kid. You look nice! Would you mind helping me?"

The 4-year-old giggled, before running to the couch where the others were.

"Hot chocolate tastes better when you catch a bad guy!" Volt said, handing Claws a small cup with some hot chocolate.

"It sure does!" Brainstorm said, starting to eat his cup.

"Honey, don't..." Shout-out said.

"Just let him." Volt said.

"Can I have a cup?" AWOL asked.

"Did you catch a bad guy?" Volt asked.

"I saved Shout-out!"

"Doesn't count!"

"Well, why does Claws get some?" AWOL asked, gesturing over to the
4-year-old.

"Well, my baby sister defeated her first bad guy on her own!" Volt said proudly, look at Claws, who looked at her as she drank her hot chocolate.

"Hey, simmer back there!" Captain Man called as Shout-out, AWOL, and Brainstorm left.

Volt patted her lap, allowing her sister on it.

Claws did that as Volt put her cowboy hat on, before the 2 sisters fell asleep.

A/N: Hope you like it!