Bottle Snatchers with Alanna

A/N: WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS. I've just been so motivated since season 2 released on Paramount Plus.

"Chapa, you've been staring at that teenager for 5 minutes. What's wrong?" Mika asked.

"I think it might just be me, but that teenager looks an awful lot like Alanna!" Chapa said.

"I might not be smart, but I agree!" Bose said as Miles nodded in agreement.

"Come on, guys! Alanna is WAY too young to get in. Do you really think she would be able to get past the bouncer?" Mika asked, as they all agreed.

The 'teenager' looked at them before quickly turning back around.

"Oh my gosh! That IS Alanna!"

"Let me handle this!" Miles stated, walking over to Alanna.

"Miles, no no -"

"Just let him!" Chapa interrupted Mika.

"Excuse us for a minute!" Miles said before grabbing Alanna by the arm and dragging her back.

"Sis, what are you doing here?!" Chapa asked as Alanna got nervous.

"I don't know who this 'Alanna' person is. But whoever she is, she sounds like a great kid and is probably at home watching her cartoons while eating goldfish!" Alanna said in a high-pitched voice.

"Wait... she didn't say Alanna..." Mika said, as Alanna got nervous.

"See you at home, sis!" The 5-year-old quickly told Chapa, starting to run, before they grabbed her and pulled her back.

"I'm going to ask this again, sis. What are you doing here?" Chapa asked.

They watched as Alanna shifted uncomfortably before giving in.

"I can't do this! It's me! Alanna! Are you happy now?!" Alanna cried out, throwing her disguise off, as Bose gasped dramatically.

"Bose, you knew that!" Chapa said, slapping his arm.

"Oh, right!" Bose replied.

"How did you get past the bouncer, anyway?" Mika asked.

(20 minutes ago...)

Alanna started to walk in, before the bouncer pushed her back.

"Woah, kid. You're too young to get in! Club Soda is for teenagers only!" He said.

"Well, maybe this will change your mind?" The 5-year-old said, pulling out a dollar bill and handing it to the bouncer, who looked at it, as Alanna snuck passed him.

"This is only play money!" The bouncer defended, looking around after not seeing Alanna anywhere.

(Present time)

"It doesn't matter how you got in, sis! You need to go home!" Chapa said.

"But I wanna help too!" Alanna whined.

"Chapa, maybe she CAN help! She's just a kid." Miles defended.

"And she's my sister!" Chapa snapped back.

""How will mommy and daddy react when they find out that I snuck out and you did nothing about it?" Alanna threatened.

"Okay fine! You can help! Just don't get hurt or anything, okay?" Chapa gave in.

(Time skip)

"Uh, where's Alanna?" Miles asked as they looked around for Alanna.

"There she is!" Bose said, and Chapa immediately went into protective mode and stood up and saw Alanna getting uncomfortably close to the fight.

"Sis, be careful!" Chapa called.

Blah blah blah...

Mitch unintentionally threw the bottle in the air towards Alanna.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion, as Alanna DIVED for it.

"I can't watch!" Bose cried out, covering his eyes.

Alanna held her hands out and caught the bottle.

She struggled to hold on to it for a bit before she managed to get a grip on it.

(Audience cheers)

A/N: Let me know what you think... cause idk about this one... this one's kinda mid for me. idk...