Family Lies (Part 1)

A/N: I'm just going bounce back and forth between episodes. Also, I really want to get this episode done in one part! Also, I do not own any of the characters in this chapter, minus my OC. All rights go to Nickelodeon.

Mika, Miles, Bose, and Chapa were being attacked by a squid and for some reason, Alanna was nowhere to be seen.

Ray came up the tube on his phone until he noticed them. "What are you doing?"

Mika explained it before being interrupted by Ray.

"Yeah, yeah yeah, I gotta take this." He said answering his phone. "You got Ray Manchester."

It was Ms. Shapen. (I would put the conversation in, but I'm too lazy)

While Ray and Ms. Shapen were talking,, it took a while before Mika noticed that Alanna was missing. "Hey, where's Alanna?"

"I don't know. I think-" Chapa said before a tentacle came over and gently set down her 5-year-old sister down with one side of her covered with slime. "I think the squid was cuddling her."

Alanna giggled before running back.

Ray hung up and walked over to them. "Alright, we got a big problem."

"Yeah, no kidding." Chapa said.

"Schwoz!" Ray called.

"I think the squid ate him." Mika said.

"Well, spit him out." Ray said slapping a tentacle and the squid spit him out, but he was covered in slime.

"Kay, pal. I need you to clone some parents to look like these kids."

"No!"

"Someone's going to get a newspaper too! And besides, I don't want these kid's real parents poking around and asking questions and figure out how big this school is. Now, go on. Get cloning."

"No can-do, big dawg."

"And why not, small dawg?"

(Schwoz said something after that, but I couldn't really understand...)

"What?"

"Just now, with my dinner eating me, I've realized I have been sciencing way too much, lately."

"Now, come on!" Ray said as Chapa and Alanna was seen flying through the air behind him.

"Miles? You good?" Chapa asked as helping her sister up.

"The squid just grab the laser!" Mika screamed as lasers started zapping and Chapa ducked down with Alanna before one zapped Miles. He screamed and fell to the ground.

"You know what? I'm just going to photoshop the student picture myself and it will be so awesome, we don't even need to do a parents night!" Ray said.

(Skipping the visions part because my religion is against stuff like that)

"Uh, no they're not. And my p-shop skills are primo! You'll see." Ray said walking over to the moniters.

Sadly Ray skipped the tutorial and like Miles said, the photo was trash, especially when Ray showed it to the others.

Chapa had to cover Alanna's eyes so she didn't have to look at the monstrosity.

"Yeah, looks like Swag's having a parents' Night tonight." Ray said after seeing their reactions.

"You're going to have start putting on some respect for my visions!" Miles said.

"Come on, let's go tell mom and dad." Mika told him.