Manlee Man with Alanna Part 3

A/N: *crickets*

The kids were watching a horror movie.

Mika was holding Alanna in her lap, which Chapa was thankful for since she wanted to be alone with Bose (sort of)

Mika had to cover Alanna's eyes during a lot of the movie. Alanna would try to peek through her fingers before eventually giving up. But, it didn't really matter since Alanna had a short attention span like most 5-year-olds.

"Whatcha guys watching?" A voice asked.

The kids screamed as Chapa zapped the figure.

"Wait a sec, I know that 'aye!'. Mika said, adjusting Alanna in her lap before pausing the movie and turning on the lights, as Schwoz stumbled onto his feet.

"Ooh... sorry, Schwoz..." Chapa apologized.

"Don't worry about me! Worry about my package!" Schwoz answered.

(Can't remember what they said after that, so...)

"It's a beautiful rock from my homeland!" Schwoz said, pulling out a rock from the box.

Alanna crawled off of Mika's lap to get in between Chapa and Bose JUST to get a better look at the "plant."

"A wock?" Alanna asked.

"No, it's a plant!" Schwoz corrected the 5-year-old.

"No, Alanna's right. It looks like a rock!" Chapa said as she pulled her sister into her own lap.

-----

"I don't mean to brag, but... Alanna sorta gets treated like royalty while she's backstage anywhere!" Chapa said.

"What makes you say that?" Bose asked.

Chapa walked over and picked up Alanna.

"Who could say no to this face?" She asked, squeezing her sister's face, as Alanna giggled, and the others just agreed to that.

A/N: I tried my best... trust me...