Danger Force Scenes 1

A/N: These are some ideas I got for some episodes I have so far... enjoy!

Test Friends

Chapa and Alanna were at Hip-Hop Puree. Chapa was on a really old computer and Alanna was doing whatever she was doing on her iPad.

Chapa noticed a guy looking at her annoyed.

"I don't have a phone." She spoke.

"So, get one!" The man snapped.

"Are we going to do this every time my sister and I come here, Lee?" Chapa asked.

"Until you get a phone." Lee said.

Alanna started giggling but stopped when Chapa glared at her.

Chapa looked back at her computer screen and an "accidental" ugly picture of Ray appeared.

Chapa jumped and quickly covered Alanna's eyes before she could see it.

Drive Hard

They all were fighting, before Shout-out realized that a member was missing.

"Guys? Guys? You guys!" She yelled getting their attention.

"Yeah?"

"What's up?"

"Where's Alanna?" They all looked around the small bathroom, noticing that the 5-year-old was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't know. Wasn't she with you?" AWOL asked Captain Man.

"No. I thought Chapa brought her in here."

"Why are you looking at me?"

"She's your sister!"

"Isn't she still outside?" Brainstorm asked.

"Wait, if we're all in here, and Alanna is out there but is too young to drive, then who's driving the RV?" Shout-out said.

They all looked at each other before realizing that the two women were still out there and they all attempted to get out.

(This goes to show to never leave a 5-year-old or any age unattended. Let alone with strangers)

Vidja Games

They were in the Man's Nest, but Alanna wasn't with them.

"Hey, where's Alanna?" Miles asked Volt, who shrugged.

A car honking sound was heard.

They looked and Alanna drove one of those purple race car things for kids. (idk what they're called)

Alanna had Bagel next to her, in a racing outfit. Alanna wore sunglasses and a denim jacket. Even Bagel had a pair of sunglasses on.

"Aww!" Mika said, putting a hand on her chest as Volt walked over to her sister.

"Sis, did you spend your Howdee money on this?" She asked with a smile as Alanna nodded, before honking the horn.

Volt started doing another Howdee video.

"She can't win!" Mika said interrupting Volt.

"I don't know if you got confused and hit the wrong button or something-" Volt was interrupted by Mika using her power on her.

"Ow! What the heck, Mika?!"

"I won't let you win, Chapa!" Mika said.

"We're using too many names here!" Miles said and Alanna nodded in agreement.

"Shut up, Miles!" They both said at the same time.

"That's three!"

"Are we saying names?" Bose asked as they tried to stop him. "I'm Bose!"

They all started fighting and Alanna tried to get involved.

"Can I just- let me just- I want to-"

"Stay out of this, Alanna!" They all said and the 4-year-old let go of the wheel put her hands up in defense and Miles paused the video.

"Dude! What are you doing?" Chapa asked.

"Stopping your Howdee! That was a complete fail!" Miles said as Ray walked in.

"Did Volt make a fail video? Full send!" he asked as they tried to stop him.

"Uh oh!" Alanna babbled covering her and Bagel's eyes, knowing what was going to happen.

"I'm Captain Man! I say what I wanna say!" Ray said as he pressed the upload button and everyone went silent and Ray laughed. "Let's see who's number one after that! Yeah!"

They all looked at him annoyed and Alanna just gave him a weird look.

"Why am I the only one laughing?"

"Because that fail video revealed all of our identities!" Chapa said.

"In one video? That's some efficient stupidity!" Ray laughed.

"It was a message for Mary Gaperman!" Miles said.

"Who does the news on KLVY!" Mika said.

"Even worse!" Ray laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Bose asked.

"To hide the pain!" Ray said, laughing and they all did the same as Alanna shook her head in disappointment.

"This not good." She babbled and they couldn't help but agree with her.