Street Fightin' Alternate Ending with Alanna

A/N: Let's just get into it. Got nothing important to say here.

Disclaimer: No one was harmed in the making of this chapter!

Street Fightin'

Alanna waited for no one to look, before she ran off the stands and ran outside the door, without the rest of Danger Force spotting her.

Eventually, Mika was the first one to notice.

"Um... guys? Did we tell Alanna to sit in the crowd?" She nervously asked.

"Yeah, why?" Miles asked.

"She's not there!"

"They looked to see where Mika was pointing, and sure enough, the 6-year-old wasn't there.

Little did they know, Alanna snuck out of the building only to get her Disney Princess car.

When it came for them to fight, Alanna was outside of the building in her car.

Every now and then, the camera would cut to Alanna getting ready.

Her putting on fingerless gloves, and putting sunglasses on herself and Bagel, before flooring the gas pedal.

Inside, everyone heard the engine getting louder and louder.

"What's that noise?" One of the members of the Chain Gang asked.

Danger Force looked at each other.

"You guys don't think it's..."

Chapa was cut off by a car crashing through the door.

Everyone dived out of the way, but she ran over some of the Chain Gang.

Danger Force smiled as Alanna slammed on the brake pedal, before running over to her.

"No one messes with my friends and sister except me!"

Bose lifted her out of the car.

"Sis, we can't believe you just did that!" Chapa said with a smile.

"Believe it, baby!" She said, as Bose sat her down the the ground.

"The Disco Dragons win!" The referee said, as the crowd went wild, and Danger Force, celebrated, hugging Alanna.

"Hey, that's not fair! The kid wasn't even in the competition! Are you going to allow this or what?" Crank asked the referee, who shrugged.

"I'll allow it!" He said.

"But-but that's not fair!" Crank whined.

"Put a sock in it, red!" Alanna snapped as Danger Force laughed and Crank just stared at her.

"I'm gonna kill that kid!" He said, walking towards the 6-year-old, who let out a cry, running behind Bose as Chapa stepped infront of them.

She stopped her hands from sparking, and instead cracked her knuckles.

"You lay one finger on my sister, and you will have no fingers! Got that?" She threatened, putting her hands into fists.

"Ye-yes, mam!" Crank said.