The Thousand Prank War Part 2 with Alanna

A/N: Nothing to see here, folks! Just a regular A/N just passing through!

Mika was doing... whatever she was doing (I can't remember what she was doing before Bose came in) until she heard tapping on her window.

She looked and saw Alanna having trouble opening the window.

"Wha- Alanna?" Mika said, opening the window and helping the 4-year-old in her room.

"Alanna, what are you doing here?! And how did you get here all by yourself?" Mika asked, setting her down on the floor.

"Not important! What's important is that I want you back at the Man's Nest! We miss you!" Alanna said.

"But, I thought Ray kicked me out because I was born in Rivalton." Mika explained.

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't come back! You're the only one who can help us defeat Rivalton!" Alanna said.

"I can't! Ray thinks I'm working with Rivalton just because I was born there!"

"I know you don't work for Rivalton." Alanna said.

"That doesn't change anything!"

Mika then got an idea.

"Alanna, is it possible you can send your sister a message for me?"

"What's the message?" The 4-year-old asked.

"Baking soda."

Alanna was just confused.

"Why is the message ba-" Mika covered her mouth before she could finish.

"Just send the message to Chapa! Okay?" Alanna nodded as Mika removed her hand from her mouth.

A/N: That's all I could think of for now... I hope you enjoyed