Vidja Games with Alanna, AGAIN Part 1

A/N: Sorry about all the updates lately, I JUST HAVE SO MANY IDEAS.

Volt was about to start her Howdee, before the tube was incased, and she looked and saw Alanna carrying a bucket of apples.

Volt quickly paused her Howdee, before running over to her sister.

"Sis, what are you doing back already? I thought you wanted to go apple picking with Ray, Miles, Bose, and Mika!" She reminded.

"I did, but Bosey kept on eating all the good apples, Mika made the apple picking into a competition, and Ray took my bucket!" The 4-year-old explained.

"Aw! I'm sorry to hear that, sis!" Volt said, as Alanna smiled.

"That's okay! I took Ray's bucket!" She said, holding up the bucket, as Volt smiled and held out a fist.

"Good one!" She said as Alanna returned the fist bump.

"What are you really doing here, Alanna?" She asked.

"Can you play with me and Bagel?" Alanna asked, holding up the purple Hippo plush, which made Volt smile.

"Listen, I would love to but I'm busy making a Howdee!" She explained.

"What's a howdee?" Alanna asked, cutely tilting her head.

Volt stood up.

"I'll explain later. Why don't you go sit over there until I'm done?" She said, gently pushing Alanna over to the couch.

"Okay." The 4-year-old said with a shrug, before going and sitting down on the couch.

A/N: The reason I'm making this a multi-part chapter, is because I do have other ideas, I'm just trying to figure out how to write it. Hope you enjoyed... again.