Chapter 2

Alessio's pov

'Gabe I told you that you were the one to take my place' I said to him while the three of us sat at a table in my office. Gabriel shook his head, 'I'm married and I have two kids and a baby coming, I'm not going to throw away my life to become a mafia capo. I'm sorry brother but I refuse the offer'

I sighed looking in my fathers eyes, 'dad? What do you think?'

'I don't know son, someone has to follow your foot steps, I'm to old and your brother refuses the offer' he spoke.

'What if we just stop this all?' I offered, but my father already shook his head knowing I would say that, 'son this business isn't something you should mess with, someone has to become a capo'

The only person I could think off was Gabriel, but we all were old and not in our best shape. After all these years working as a boss I needed to retire and give my family love, I haven't always been there for Kamiel these last years, Kayarah and Elijah don't even care that much about me anymore and my little bambino Ella always wants me to play with her when I don't have time. I hated my job, I hated the life I created. The only thing I wanted was being with my kids and lovely wife.

'I don't think discussing about this now is a good idea, let's just forget about it and take care of this another time' I stood up and stared at my phone, 'my wife needs me, I'll see you two another time'

My brother grabbed my arm and turned me towards him, 'please don't make any stupid decisions you will regret, think about your family'

I nodded and headed to my car calling my love.

'Good morning bambi'
'Good morning Aless, I want to ask you something'
'What's wrong?'
'Your son, he's being extra lazy today and he doesn't want to go to school'
'I don't think that's a good idea, he never attends classes so he needs to go'
'See Kamiel, you have to go. Thanks honey, I love you'
'Love you too Bambi, I'll be home in a second, I planned something fun for us when the kids are at school'
'Really? I don't even want to know, keep it a surprise. I'll see you love'
'Bye Bambs'

~

It took me an hour to come home because the traffic was being extra slow today. I opened the front door seeing my wife in the kitchen baking cup cakes for herself and the kids, I sneaked behind her and pulled her hips closer to mine. 'Christ Alessio, you scared the crap out of me' she said while she faced me. I gave her a kiss and smiled, 'are they all at school?'

'Yes, it took a while because Kayarah was busy with her makeup but they're all gone'

I sighed, 'she grows up so fast... I can remember her being my little girl... Wait did you say makeup!?'

Elena nodded, 'yes, she wears makeup, really lover don't be that overprotective, she's 17 years old now. She's basically a grown woman who can take care of herself'

'But I don't like the feeling of seeing my grown daughter, she's still a baby' I responded, Elena kissed me again and grinned, 'you're the big baby here in the house, now I want you to talk to your son'

'Which one?' I asked her.

'Elijah.. he has a girlfriend since a week ago and he needs his fathers advice' Elena grabbed her cupcakes out of the oven. A girlfriend? Why didn't I knew about this, 'Elena... do you think I'm a bad father for not being there for them..?'

She raised her eyebrow, 'what do you mean baby, they understand you don't always have time'

'I just feel like they need me when I'm not here... my father and Gabe talked about someone else being the Mafia capo, only I don't think it's the best idea to keep this all going. I want to retire and stop this whole nonsense..'

'That's great right, we can be together and you can spend more time with the kids' Elena smiled, 'no my father doesn't want to stop this all'

'Well we'll figure this all out Aless, it will be fine, as long as we're still together things won't be more difficult then before'

Kamiel's pov

'Who was that girl?' I asked after school, Adrien looked around, 'who?'

'That blonde girl with those green eyes? What's her name?'

He chuckled, 'you like her don't you?! Her name is Lucille, she's been in our class for almost 6 months now, she's pretty cool. Calvin tried to hit on her but she rejected him, she even rejected me. I don't think you have a chance with her, she's really to herself' Adrien explained, out of another classroom walked Kolton and Daphne, they approached us, 'where's Calvin, I'm going to kill that bastard!' Daphne shouted.

We raised our eyebrows, 'what did he do this time?' Jack Frost asked her, she wrapped her arms around, 'that dumbass ruined my text book, and because of him I have detention tomorrow'

Calvin showed up with a big grin on his face, 'how's life homies!' He said over excited. Daph clenched her fists and grinned angrily, 'you're dead Calvin!' She ran after him, they both left in a hurry. Kolton, Adrien and I chuckled, 'are you coming to Penelope's party Thursday night, there will be a lot of hot girls' he grinned like a big pervert.

Kolton and I shrugged, 'you know that parties too till late aren't good for your health, I think I will pass this one' Kolton rubbed his arm and put his books in his backpack, 'ah come on Kol, the girls love you and you definitely need a girlfriend here, with your smart brains and your looks you will find the prefect girl'

My phone vibrated, it was my little sister Kayarah, 'hey boys I need to go okay, I'll see you later. Oh and Adrien I'll text you about the party, call me when you have more info' I ran off to my car and drove home to my sister. What did she need this time?