Chapter 8

Alessio's pov

'I think your wrong mio amico, because she's mine!' I said to her boyfriend Fernando.

.Fernando's face turned red when I comes closer and closer. The look on his face was enjoyable.

'capo!? Im sorry capo. I didn't knew-...'

'Shut up Ramirez! You're done with her. Say goodbye to your little girlfriend because I own her from now on' I saw the look on Elena's face, she was shocked and not able to figure out what happened. She was clueless and tried to avoid my eyes, 'Padre, what's going on?!' She asked him with a shivery voice.

'Your father sold you to me for money tesoro' I said with a smirk knowing she would have been hurt.

'Did grandpa sold her to you for money!?' My son asked totally shocked about what I told him, I nodded, 'he did... it was years back when I was younger, he wasn't as wealthy anymore. Your grandpa was desperate and asked me for his help. Elena was still a kid when I made the deal. Now when I think about it again I was crazy to ask him that. It wasn't his choice at first because I was the one to make the deal... I was gross and inhuman back then'

Kamiel had that disappointing gaze upon his face, and I totally understood.

After I informed Elena I went to the local place my father meets. Between the sea containers. He had his men with him, George and Liam. I knew those guys for ages and they still didn't trust me.
'ID sir' George asked without any emotions. I showed my ID and walked towards my father.
'Padre' I said kind of intimidated.

He gave me 3 kisses on the cheeks and sat down, 'So my figlio, how are you?' Were his words.
I was shocked because he would never asked things about my personal life, 'Good padre good, grazie for asking'

'Your brother and I have talked a lot lately. I want a family dinner soon. And with soon I mean next week'

'Next week!? But padre-..'

'No buts here Alessio, I want a family dinner with your mother, your brother and me. No one else'

'Father, I can come to the dinner but I have my.. uhm girlfriend.. can she maybe come.. per favore?' I asked politely.

My father began to laugh. 'You have a girlfriend?!'

'Yess...is that weird..'
'And your asking me if she can come!?'

I could feel my fathers tone change. 'Yes why not. You can you know.. meet her' I said scared of his reaction.
My father sighed and stood up, 'She's not coming! Your 'girlfriend' is only for the money Alessio. She would never like you! No one would like you just for you!'

His words hurt my feelings, 'She's not for my money padre! And she will come weather you like it or not!'

'And I was right, your mother wasn't there for the money, she couldn't even care. But things got harder when we went on that family dinner. My parents didn't like her, at least your grandpa didn't. Elena and I have struggled for such a long time, we were close but she was scared. She didn't knew who I was or what kind of job I had' I explained him.

'How did you tell her you were a part of the maffia?' He asked while he rubbed his arm.

'It was complicated, she found out actually. One day I went to a deal with the Chinese maffia, things turned out worse then ever. She shot someone, she killed someone who wasn't supposed to die. She wasn't supposed to be there. And it was my fault'

'I never thought... I never knew she did that...'

'It's not bad son, because they tried to kill us too but still... your mother could have been dead and I would never have forgiven myself for that' I sighed, 'after a long time I found out about your mothers boyfriend being abusive, she had been through a lot more then I thought. That man was a disgusting pig. I killed him, only because I had to. Our relationship grew closer after a big while but I was too stupid.... I cared so much about her that I never wanted to hurt her or use her because the memories kept haunting me. She even got killed almost because of me, there were dangerous men in the world. But one night I messed up everything, one night I was dumb enough to cheat on her... I was drunk and naive'

Elena and I went to the hospital, we waited for hours and hours until the test results were done. She was sick and I was worried something happened to her so we went to the hospital to make sure she was okay. She didn't want me to be there because she knew I cheated, at least the knew I danced with some girl. So I was outside waiting for her to come back.

I held her tight to my body, 'Are you okay? I mean you aren't sick right?!'

'Alessio!? What the hell?! Why are you hugging another girl' the girl from the bar shouted. I looked close at her and it was the woman from the bar.

'Uhm what do you mean?' I asked her knowing this wasn't going to end well.

The girl rolled her eyes and looked very bitchy at Elena, 'Hey bitch, I don't know who you are but this man here is mine. We had sex all night but he left me!' She said to piss her off.

she ran off crying the second she heard her words. I tried to catch her but she was gone already. I was a monster, a mess and I screwed things up with her.

'The thing I didn't knew was that she was pregnant at the time... with you, for all those years I waited for her to come back in my life. I was desperate and I still loved her. Your mother was something different, I loved her more then I loved anything in the worlds. And I still do, you have to accept that your mother has been through a lot and she doesn't want you to go thought the same things she had been though'

Kamiel understood, he wiped away a small tear and sighed, 'I'm sorry for asking this'

I hugged him tight, 'son, don't be, things happened and that's okay. Your mom and I love each other a lot and I would never hurt her again. When I saw you I already knew that you were the one to bring us back together, I love you son, more then you realize'