Chapter 22

Alessio's pov (in Italy)

Our long during flight took 10 hours, we were there faster then expected. Kamiel already fell asleep during the flight, it was better because he was going to be tired when we arrived our father's home.

'Dad why can't we go to a hotel or something?' Kamiel grunted tiredly.

'Because we're staying at del nonno house. Your grandpa owns one of the biggest houses here in Rome so you better behave' I said while waiting for our packed bags to arrive in front of his door. Gabriel sighed, he always was nervous to go back to the dark days here in Italy.

'Come on brother, it will be fine, he won't find us here' I calmed him down as I knocked on the front door of our old house.

My father opened up the door with a gun in his hands, 'who's th- oh you, come inside fast. We don't want anyone to see us'

Our baggage's were carried inside by two men as we headed to the living room where my father sat down, he was an old man and he needed to rest before his time was over. But of course, Leonard Donatelli was a stubborn man. 'Look at you Kamiel, all grown up and well. Tell me when is the last time we saw each other?'

Kamiel rubbed his arm, '3 years ago or so... I guess...'

'See, that's such a long time ago. Now who are they?' My father asked me while glaring at Alfred, Mariah and Luca.

'These are my friends pops, I think you remember Luca right, he used to come over a lot as a kid. And Mariah was one of my personal people just like Alfred, my driver. They all retired but came to help me as soon as they heard about Daniel Bambino' I explained him carefully. My brother gazed upon me and sighed, 'father, may I call my wife for a second?'

He let him excuse himself as we stayed here. 'So Kamiel, are you ready for your training tomorrow morning?' Father asked him curiously.

'I don't know if I am, it's not that I want to it's just... I had a girlfriend back home and I didn't want to loose her'

My father rolled his eyes, 'girlfriends girlfriends girlfriends, you're just like your dad. Always caring about a girl and not about themselves, you know when your father came here with your mother he was the most vulnerable man on earth. He was blindly in love, and still your mother left him'

'Dad!' I growled, 'my son is in love with a girl just like I was and that doesn't involve any personal problems, if he's in love he's in love. If you will be like this the whole time I will train him myself'

Kamiel looked over at me, his eyes glared down the ground, 'Kamiel why don't you hear to your room while I talk with your nonno. Luca, Mariah, Alfred you can leave too'

Kamiel left as I sat down in front of my father, 'are you insane! That kid has a hard time coming here, leaving his family, friends and girlfriend alone and you just demotivate him by telling she would probably leave him!? That's low dad, even for you. He's your goddamn grandson we're talking about, if madre would be here she would tell you to back the fuck off. He'd going through a lot right now and he needs support. So be a man and help him, if you need me I'll be in my room'

~

'Hey Bambi, we're save'
'Great babe, I'm glad you all are fine'
'I love you so much, I had been thinking, if we're home I want you. Badly, I have been wanting to do something dirty and romantic to you'
'Really? Is this father Alessio or the 28 year old Alessio talking'
'I'm being serious Bambs, I feel like we're getting old so I want to bring some romance back in our lives'
'Well I'm not complaining, I have been aching for you to touch me. I guess I'll see you back home in our bed'
'Yes I will Bambs, now I need to get some sleep because I'm tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow'
'I love you babe'
'I love you too'

Kamiel's pov

I sat in my room staring out of the window, all the people outside were working and having a nice time not knowing what will happen. Dad told me more about Daniel in the plane and he said that he would do anything to get me and dad. He would murder innocent people just to achieve his goal. Someone that psycho needed to be stopped.

My phone rang as I saw it was Adrien who called me.

'Yo bro, where are you man?'
'Where am I? In Italy with my father and his brother, why?'
'Man you missed out a lot, Daphne and her girlfriend broke up because of Calvin'
'Wait why?'
'Because she said she only dated her because she wanted to make Cal jealous, but now they hate each other so I don't think it's going that well'
'Shit man that's harsh, hey have you heard of Lucille?'
'Me? No? She was still at your place when she last called me like 8 hours ago'
'Great, I'll call her to find out where she is'
'That's cool, well call me later cause I need to know if there are any fine italian women there. Later bro'

I hung up and called Lucile right away.

'Kamiel? Hey'
'Hey babe, how are you?'
'I'm good, I had a nice time with your mother actually. She's really nice'
'You're still at my place?'
'No no I'm home'
'Oh okay, I just wished I could see you. Touch you.. kiss you'
'Same here.. I miss you a lot.. but let's see it on the bright side, you will be back in two weeks'
'Yeah... two weeks...'
'I got to go baby, my foster mom needs me. I'll talk to you tomorrow'