Chapter 37

Alessio's pov

'il tuo inglese è perfetto, stai facendo un ottimo lavoro (your English is perfect, you're doing a great job). Now I'm glad you're going okay kid'

'Thank you Alessio, I can't thank you enough' little Jane said to me with a smile, she hugged me tight around my waist like I was the last person she was going to hug. A small tear ran down my face, knowing that I raised her well. She was going to be a great woman later.

'Know that I will be there for you piccola ragazza (little girl)' I chuckled while wiping away my tears.

'Thank you! I'll go tell mommy and daddy that you did a great job today! Bye zio (uncle) Alessio!' She ran off while I stood up.

'Is my husband crying!?' I turned around seeing Elena leaning against the wall, I shook my head as I sniffed my nose, 'me? No that was nothing' I said. Elena wrapped her arms around my waist and smiled, 'you're good with kids babe'

'Yeah, she reminds me that having kids isn't bad. Maybe we could-'

'No!' Elena said directly, 'I'm not going to birth another child of you Alessio. I don't want another Donetelli running around here'

I rolled my eyes as I laughed, 'it isn't that bad right!? The kids are nice..'

'Yeah, we'll we could start with all of them. Kamiel, he doesn't even know how to properly use a condom, Elijah never folds his laundry, Kayarah is way too lazy, Ella is a little brat and Lucia is a little demon when you're not at home. So no Aless, we won't get another child. Not now, not ever' Elena explained.

I gave her a kiss on her cheek and smiled, 'then I'll steal Kamiel's baby'

'Do what you want, I won't stop you. Because it won't be my fault if your son won't love you anymore' Elena chuckled, she buried her face on my chest, 'I can't believe we're growing this old Aless.. can you remember the first time I met your parents'

I laughed, 'when I was jealous because Gabe was flirting with you. That douche knew that I loved you, and still he taunted me'

'He was a douche, that dinner was a whole pain in my ass. I mean the only nice person at the table was Viviana' Elena said, but she stopped talking like there was a lump in her throat. She sighed, 'I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to-'

'It's fine Bambi, you can talk about her. I'm glad you brought her up, it's been such a long time. Look, my mother knows you're a beautiful and amazing woman. I know she still does'

She held me closer, 'I can't believe she died because of my stupid troubles with Daniel'

I grabbed her face and kissed her once again, 'Bambi, don't blame yourself! Please babe it's all past. Just.. just keep it behind us okay? Now let's talk about something else' I said, 'I have been thinking about a little break from here. Back to Italy. Maybe stay at my fathers place for a week or two. I bet Kamiel will like to spend some time with Lucille there'

Elena's eyes lit up, 'that's actually a great idea. But.. what about the rest? Who will come with us?'

I shrugged, 'I mean everyone can come. The kids, Lucille's siblings, her parents, maybe Mariah, Alfred and Micah want to come too? And their kids? A big family vacation, what do you think?'

'That would be great babe! I will tell the kids!'

Lucille's pov

'Come on, you're not going to say that you lost your feelings for Kamiel right?!' Jazmine told me while she did her nails. I shook my head, 'no.. I mean... I don't know okay! Look I may be pregnant with his child but that doesn't mean I don't have any feelings anymore!'

Jazmine rolled her eyes, 'I would be so happy to be in your position. I only end up with cheaters' she said, 'come on Luce, that boy loves you more then anyone'

'Yeah but if he loved me so much he would go on dates with me, talk to me at least. These two months we haven't even had a normal conversation because he was busy with "work". I even asked his parents and they didn't even know what he was up to! What if he was cheating! What if he has a non pregnant side chick he hooks up every day!'

'Sometimes I can't even believe we're sisters. Don't you have eyes, that boy would never ever cheat in his whole life! You two are meant to be!' Jazmine stood up and looked at me in the mirror, 'look at yourself, you're beautiful and the sweetest girl I have ever known. And yes, I thought you were nice even if I wasn't. Look, I'm sure Kamiel was busy with real work. Right, maybe he's earning money for you and the baby. You got to stop overthinking, I mean you love him right!?'

I sighed, did I love him? Or was it because I felt forced to? I didn't even know anymore, everything was so complicated. 'Thanks... hey Jaz, can I stay in your room tonight?'

'Aren't you staying at his house?'

'No.. I won't..' I sighed, 'we're going on a date but I don't think I want to stay with him after that. So can I stay at your place? Please, I will do anything for you'

I knew that look on Jazmines face, 'anything?'

~

'I can't believe you let me fold your laundry Jazz! You will pay for this!' I shouted, she chuckled, I could hear that devilish smile everywhere. 'I love you sis! Thank you!'

'Yeah yeah! I love you too! But don't you dare do this again because I will throw away your makeup! So that you know!'

'You won't because I will throw away your comic books!'

'Damn you Jazmine! You're lucky you're my sister!'