Chapter 29

Alessio's pov

I sat in the plane next to my brother, we kept our eyes on Paolo and his little sister Jane. They seemed innocent but still, that kid shot my son, I couldn't just forgive him like that.

'Relax brother, things will be fine okay. Your wife is fine and your son and kids too' Gabriel tried to make me feel better but I still wasn't over with this. It all seemed so easy, what if the son was behind this all.

'Yeah yeah, now shut up. I'm going to call my wife' I stood up and headed to the other section of the plane, I dialed her number and called her.

'Omg Alessio you son of a bitch! What is going on, you said that you-'
'Everything is fine Elena, he's dead, Daniel is dead'
'Really? Wait... what about his kids?'
'We uhm.. we took his two kids. Their names are Paolo and Jane, but there is something I need to tell you'
'What? Is there something wrong? Please don't say anyone is dead?'
'No it's about Lucille, Paolo believed he had an older sister named Lucille. Daniel must have dumbed her at a foster home. The reason why Paolo was in the game with his father was because he wanted revenge about his sister, he believed that Kamiel killed her. Look, I don't know if this all is true but when we're home we need to check their DNA to be sure we're right'
'Oh... really... wow that's interesting actually. Well I have news too... please don't tell anyone yet because I want him to know by himself but, we're going to be... grandparents'
'What!?'
'I said to be quite'
'I'm sorry I'm sorry, but who's pregnant!? Please don't say it's Kayarah, I will kill that boy in a blink'
'No no she's not pregnant... it's Lucille, she uhm... they...'
'What... but...'
'I know this is weird but I want Lucille to tell him herself, please don't tell Kamiel about this. And if I find out you did I'll kill you myself'
'Yeah yeah Bamb, sure, but I have to go now, I'll see you when we're back in a few hours'
'I love you, stay save'

Kamiel's pov, 9 hours later

I stood in front of our house very nervous about what would happen, I turned towards Mariah and she smiled, this was the moment I was waiting for. I wanted to be with Lucille and I wanted to become anything she wanted to become with me.

I knocked on the door and mom and all of my siblings opened up. They hugged me tight and they did the same with the rest of us. 'Omg baby you're home' mom kissed me on my cheek, 'thanks mom'

'And you two, Alfred, Mariah, Luca, it's been such a long time' we all hugged and felt happy to be home and back with our family. Behind my mom and siblings stood my friends with Lucille. I was so happy to see them, I hugged my friends first and laughed, 'man it's good to see you guys. How have you been?'

Adrien laughed, 'you missed a lot bro. Calvin and Daphne are dating'

I raised my eyebrows, 'what, congratulations guys. I knew this would happen' I looked over at Lucille and smiled, 'there is my favorite girl' I kissed her on her lips. I wanted this to be the best moment ever, 'I'm so glad you're back, how is your leg?'

'Oh it's fine, just a scratch that's all' I kissed her once again, 'I'm so happy guys, everything is fine now'

I looked at Lucille who seemed a little off the world, 'hey baby are you okay?' I asked her while I grabbed her hand. She nodded, 'yes but uhm... can I talk to you in private?'

Lucille and I headed to the other room where it was quite, I looked her in her eyes and sighed, 'something wrong babe?'

She shook her head, 'I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time but I.. I have been afraid to do so. The week before you left I had been getting really sick in the morning, my stomach was bad and I didn't knew what to do. I thought it was a flew or just a little sickness but I was wrong. I did some tests and... Kamiel I'm pregnant'

My jaw dropped down the floor, did I hear that right, pregnant!? I couldn't believe my ears, there was no way she could have been pregnant. We only had sex one night and that was with protection, 'how..' I asked her.

'Really Kamiel, you ask how while you just could have been happy?!' She was a little grumpy, I grabbed her by her waist and sighed, 'I'm sorry baby I'm just.. I'm a little surprised. I mean you were a virgin, we used protection, you were on the pill and still you're pregnant'

'I know, it's as frustrating and scary as I think it is but I'm pregnant now... and I want to keep the baby actually...'

I smiled, 'this is amazing! This is absolutely great, I mean this child is a miracle. I.. I don't even know how to act right now. I mean I guess no sex for us for the next few months. Jesus I... I love you Lucille' I kissed her on her lips but she pulled back in a instant, her eyes lit up as she hugged me tight with her warming loving arms, 'I love you too Kamiel'

'Applause applause, you finally told him'

We turned towards Kayarah and Elijah who stood there like some evil twins, 'what the hell Kayarah!' I growled.

'What!? I have known for a while now and I couldn't keep it in my pants, I wanted to tell you but she insisted me not to so I'm glad you know now'

'Yeah, I mean it's pretty cool to know I'm going to be an uncle' Elijah laughed.

Lucille and I stared at each other and laughed too, 'I love you so much'