Chapter 17

Lucille's pov

Adrien kept his hands in his pockets of his swimming pants without looking eye contact with me. His eyes kept staring into mine as he waited for me to speak, 'I want to apologize'

He raised his eyebrow, 'for what?'

'For being cold to you, you know, I was being a bitch towards you and you didn't deserve that. I'm really sorry and I want to start over again' I looked down the ground as he sighed, 'I'm sorry to for being a dick. I mean it wasn't nice to talk to you like that. Let's start over okay?'

I chuckled, 'okay, it's nice to meet you I'm Lucille' we shook hands with a smile, 'Adrien, nice to meet you too'

We headed back to the boys and smiled, 'so what now?' Adrien asked.

Daphne and her girlfriend approached us, 'hey guys, what's with the happy faces?' They asked us but we all chuckled, 'nothing, let's get inside the water'

Kamiel's pov

The girls were playing with a ball while we were talking about Calvin and Daphne. 'So have you already told her how you feel about her?' I asked Calvin politely.

He shook his head, 'no of course not, I can't talk about that. She has a girlfriend, I can't jump between them like that'

'Do you like her!?' Adrien asked surprised, 'I thought you just banged and nothing more'

'Shut up, I like her a lot, and you know I have for a while. I can't just have her like that, she likes girls and boys. So I have less chance, and I think she only likes me as a friend' Calvin looked at Daphne who noticed him staring. She smiled at him and turned around with red cheeks, 'sure she doesn't like you. Maybe she's playing a game, you know she's hard to get' Adrien laughed.

'Let's just forget about that okay? Let's talk about Kamiel and Lucille. They have been together for a while now!?'

I shook my head, 'we're not together, not officially. And she doesn't even see me as a boyfriend. I think she's kind of avoiding the relationship thing. Especially after we had sex together'

Adrien chuckled, 'you had sex together!? And you haven't told me'

'I don't even remember how it went, I was too drunk that night at Penelope's party. We had sex and forgot about it, so no problem' I looked over at Lucille who looked like a goddess in her pink bikini. She was so gorgeous, no wonder almost every guy liked her.

'You better have used protection, you don't want to have a pregnant girl who isn't your girlfriend yet' Calvin gave me a little push with a smile on his face, 'you think I was dumb, I always use protection. And besides it was her first time, I don't think she will get pregnant on her first time'

'First time!?' The boys said in unison, 'you were her first!?'

'Yeah, what's wrong with that?'

'You know it's special for a girl to let you be her first time, that means she really likes you dude' Adrien said shocked.

'Yeah no, I don't think so'

Alessio's pov

'Gabriel I told you not to let your kids eat too much sugar, they're like clones of you. Too much sugar means they wouldn't sleep in the night!' I shouted at my brother. I rolled my eyes as he let his kids eat candy again, 'oh come on brother, it's just a little candy. And besides I know how to handle my kids. They're 12 and 14, nothing can go wrong'

Winona, Gabriel's wife headed towards me and handed over a beer, 'here, you deserve this' she smiled and leaned against Gabe's shoulder.

'So, have you thought about retiring?' She asked me, I shrugged, 'I mean of course I want to retire. But I can't, who else is going to be the capo... I do trust Mark but he has young kids too. Everyone has kids, I can't rely on them'

'I know, but it's not healthy to keep working like this. Think about your daughters and sons. Lucia is 10 years old and doesn't even see you as her real father. You can't keep pushing Elena to raise them, kids need a father figure in their lives. And I understand that Kamiel, Elijah and Kayarah know about you being a mafia boss but Ella and Lucia don't. They don't even know what kind of work you do Aless, please reconsider this and think about your future'

I nodded knowing she was right, my phone rang as I saw my fathers name on the screen, 'I have to pick this up' I walked away and picked up the phone.

'Son, I have bad news for you'
'What?'
'Kamiel must become the next Maffia boss'

Fear rang through my veins as my father said my son's name, I couldn't believe what he was saying.

'What do you mean? Kamiel can't be a capo he's too young, and besides he has a live right now'
'You don't have a choice Alessio'
'I do, and he does, he's a kid father. Why can't you find someone else to become a capo'
'Because they're back Alessio. You don't understand, Italy is in danger right now and you can't stop them'
'Stop who father!? I don't get it you're too vague'
'Bambino'

Bambino?! Flashbacks of Daniel ran through my head, the Bambino's. The ones two tried to kidnap Elena and get them away.

'Why? Why are they back after those years?'
'Daniel Bambino had a son and a daughter with Anna...'
'Wait I thought you killed them back when... you let them live?'
'I know I... I made a mistake, but that's not the point. Daniel his son is the new maffia boss. He's.. he's here for you and your son.. that means that-'
'That I need to go back to Italy with Kamiel...'
'Yes... and so does Gabriel. You're old but not too old. We need every man power to help and defeat Daniel Bambino and his son or else we have way bigger problems'