Chapter 15

Lucille's pov

Kamiel grinned while his cheeks turned peachy, 'first a few drinks okay?' I nodded slightly grabbing the drinks from the counter, 'wait, let me grab the food stuff' he headed towards one of the dressers and pulled out a bottle of whiskey.

'How did you-'

'I know Penelope, her father always has a bottle of whiskey in the dresser' he poured in a few glasses for the two of us and handed me one over. We both drank the shot and coughed, 'strong' I chuckled.

'Can't little Lucille take a few shots!' He challenged me while taking another one. We drank and drank, the whole challenge went too far. Many many shots later I didn't even remember what I was doing, we were laughing, talking, kissing. Everything went to easily, the second later Kamiel and I went upstairs. His hands were all over me in the bedroom.

'Are you sure?' He asked me after he took off his shirt. I took a deep breath, 'I am.. but please be careful.. I'm still.. still a virgin' I was embarrassed by the fact I was the only virgin here. I never had the need to have sex with anyone.

His hands touched my cheeks as he smiled, 'it's okay, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I think it's adorable. I'll treat you like a Queen' he winked and unbuckled his belt. I nervously took off my shirt but then I couldn't care anymore. I wanted him badly, the nervous flew away while he took off my bra kissing my neck softly. His lips nibbled onto my skin, 'god you're so beautiful' he whispered and threw my bra on the floor.

He glared at my body and smiled, 'have I already told you you look beautiful' he kissed my lips, our tongues touched once again. Kamiel gently pushed me onto the bed and took off my pants without breaking the kiss. His kisses went down my neck, to my breasts where he stopped and sucked my boobs for a second. I let out soft moans throughout, my back was arched and my hands were clamped onto the sheets.

'Are you sure?' He asked me once again which I replied with a slight nod, 'I am...'

His fingers traced down my panties as he pulled them down, his tongue slid down my clit, sucking softly. I let out a soft moan trying to keep it down.

'Don't be shy baby, you can make noice.. it turns me on even more' he grinned sucking on my lips, my walls kept together and I tried not to cum already for him. With his arms he pushed my legs away from his body, 'I'm going to be really really gentle okay?' He whispered, 'but first a condom of course'

He grabbed a condom out of his pocket from his pants and gave it to me, 'what? Do I-'

'Yes, come on practice makes perfect and I want a little pleasure too right' he winked and helped me open it. 'Here, just like this' he showed me how to put a condom around his cock. Then he took off his pants and underwear, his hard cock sprung up. I couldn't take my eyes of it, his dick was huge.

'Like this?' I asked him putting it around his dick, he groaned softly as he nodded, 'just like that'

Kamiel pushed me down again and climbed on top of me, 'this might hurt a little but it's okay, I'm going to put it in and whenever you're ready just say yes okay?'

He put his dick inside of me, my legs tried to stop him from hurting me a little but he kept it nice and easy. He was very gentle and the pain wasn't as bad as before, I took a few deep breaths while making sure I was comfortable, 'I.. I think I'm ready' I whispered. He kissed my neck as he trusted inside of me. He went on a soft pace that was good enough for the both of us.

'Kamiel~' I moaned louder then before.

'Come on baby' he whispered, 'fuck~'

His hands kept mine on the bed as he fastened his pace, 'are you still okay babe?'

'Harder Kamiel~'

I closed my eyes letting it all happen at once, I felt I was about to cum but I didn't want to yet. I didn't want it to end or stop. Kamiel was great, and for my first time he was more then amazing. 'Come on baby, scream my name'

'Faster Kamiel! Faster~'

He kissed me throughout trying to keep me comfortable, 'fuck I'm about to cum' he groaned, I felt his dick twitching inside me. He kept going till I cummed too, my whole body felt amazing. He pulled out his cock and took a few deep breaths, 'are you okay?'

'I-I'm fine...' I responded and sat down, Kamiel threw away his condom without looking and jumped on top of me, 'that was...'

'Amazing' I finished his sentence and kissed him, 'I'm honored to be your first time Lucille'

I blushed, 'this wasn't your first time wasn't it?'

He chuckled as he gave me a quick kiss, 'no it wasn't.. but let's not talk about that okay? We should get back to my place for a round two if you're into it' he got off me and put on his clothes.

'A second round?'

'Yeah, I mean we could also cuddle, it's fine by me' he gave me my underwear and clothes with a big smile, 'no.. no a second round sounds great...'

'Good, now get dressed. I'm going to check on the boys and Daphne. Meet me downstairs okay?' He gave me a small kiss on my forehead and left the room in a fast pace. I stood up from the bed and sighed, my legs felt numb but I was amazed at how gentle and sweet he was. I never thought I would meet someone like him, it felt like I knew him for years while we just know each other for a week.

My phone vibrated, it was Kamiel ; "I'm ready, meet me at the front door ;)"