Chapter 9

Lucille's pov

'Wakey wakey princess, it's morning' I threw a pillow at Adrien who slept like a baby. He woke up and groaned, 'let me be mom'

I raised my eyebrow and sat down next to him on the bed, 'uhm Adrien!?' He looked up and jerked back, 'what the hell where am I!?'

'At my place? You were fucked up last night and you didn't want your parents to know so you came over my place. Remember? You smell like shit Elsa, take a shower and leave my place, I don't want anyone to see we were together in any way' I stood up and looked around in the room, 'wait... I wanted to thank you for this, I shouldn't have bothered you. And please don't tell Kamiel, he will kill me when he finds out'

Kamiel? I shiver was send down my spine, 'why?' I asked him curious about what he had to say, 'because he likes you dummy... oh shit.. I wasn't supposed to say that...well now you know. Leave me out of this because I don't want to get involved in this mess, I'll just shut up and take a shower' he stood up and headed out the room leaving me surprised. He likes me?

~

'Good morning Jazmine' I rolled my eyes and grabbed myself a drink, behind her stood a boy slightly younger then me, 'who's that!?' He asked me staring at my body. I felt gross.

'I'm someone you don't want to mess with now I'll be gone-'

'Hey Lucille can you- oh...' Adrien said, 'I didn't knew you had siblings...' he rubbed his neck, that was awkward, I grabbed Adrien's hand and sighed, 'Elsa meet my sister and her... I don't know who he is...'

'I'm Kyle, it's nice to meet you. Is he your boyfriend?' The boy asked me, I shook my head, 'no but that doesn't mean you have a chance... now we'll be leaving, bye' Adrien and I headed outside, I rolled my eyes as I thought about them.

'Uhm you're still holding my hand... and you have a pretty strong grip too...' Adrien said nervous, I let him go and sighed, 'I can't believe she's dating that jackass, he's mentally twelve and not a good boyfriend'

'Why are you worrying, she's just your sister?'

'Jazmine isn't my sister, she's my foster sister, and I do care about her because I don't want to live with that boy in one house some day. Ugh I can't believe I even let you stay here with me because you're a pain in the ass' I growled.

Adrien shrugged, 'I am... I know but.. you're a foster kid? Wait how?'

'really? You ask how, well my foster parents picked me up because they thought I was good enough for them and after that they raised me' I said sarcastically. That boy was a pain in the ass. I couldn't even believe I said yes to him staying at my place.

'Ha ha funny, I'm sorry I didn't knew anything about you. I mean it's not my fault you don't even talk, we have been in class together for a few months now and you just sit there being a quite princess'

'I don't talk because I don't like people like you, okay!? Is it that hard to believe?!' I shouted, 'yeah sure, you know I don't care that much because you don't even open up to people who try to be nice'

'So hitting on me is your version of nice!?'

'Look you are a beautiful girl, who wouldn't try that. And besides, I don't care anymore. Have fun' he walked away in a faster pace. I wasn't sure if yelling was the right decision.

Kamiel's pov

I stood next to my locker waiting for the rest of my friends to come, I was wasted and too hung over to function. I was glad I had a conversation with my dad, I missed the times when we just talked and did nothing more then that.

'Daphne?' I said while she approached me with the most tiring face, 'you look like crap...'

'I know, I feel like crap too... yesterday was too fucked up to talk about' she grunted, 'had fun with that girl?'

'Who? Yara..? She was nice I guess but just for one night, nothing more' she leaned against someone's locker and stared at everyone that walked by. My eyes laid on Lucille who walked by, she looked me in my eyes and let out a soft smile.

'Wait did she actually smile at you!?' Daphne said surprised, 'I guess...' I responded watching her walk away.

'Wow, you must be her lucky charm or something, she never smiles...' Calvin and Adrien approached us too, 'you can't believe what happened. That annoying little brat-'

'Who are you talking about?' I asked Adrien, 'about Lucille, she's so annoying I can't believe I ever asked her out. Forget it I'll be in class, I'll see you guys later' he walked off while we just stared at each other.

'What about you? Have you done anything fun Kam with those hot girls?' Daphne asked me out of curiosity.

'My mom found out I was at the club so she picked me up... I had never seen her that pissed off' I rubbed my arm thinking about what she had been through again. I never thought about her like that. I mean she was my mother, she never told me anything about her life.

'Well I think your mother didn't meant to be that harsh on you' Kol leaned against my shoulder, 'hey, where have you been?' I asked him.

'Home with my father, we had a family dinner with his girlfriend. It was ridiculous and not amusing. She is awful, like a total Karen. And her kids are even worse. They are literal monsters' he bragged, Kol was never the one to be like this. But I guessed they really annoyed him.

'Well you're 22 years old, you can leave whenever you want' Daphne said, 'I'm going to live with my friend in Austin when I'm done with this crap'