Chapter 21

Kamiel's pov

'Who? Wait... are these the-'

My father nodded, 'I have told about them a few times yes' he hugged Luca, 'it's nice to see you again man. I'm glad you came even though you have been busy'

Luca chuckled, 'I will do anything for you man, you know me. And so will they, we didn't came here because we didn't want to'

The woman named Mariah hugged my father too and gave him a kiss on his cheek, 'you look great Aless, it's been such a long time' she said as my father continued the talk. I glared at my uncle who was on the phone already.

'And this must be our lovely Kamiel' Mariah took a closer look at me, 'you look just like your father. How old are you again?'

I blushed, no elder woman told me I looked great. They always hated the way I looked with my piercings and tattoos all over my body. They said I looked like a criminal just because of my looks. 'Thank you miss, I am 22 years old now. I'm sorry if I act different, but I was just a little boy when I saw you last. I don't really remember you all'

'Oh dear it's okay, I understand. But you look so beautiful, you're just a copycat of your father. How are your siblings? Let me think, Kayarah, Elijah, Ella and Lucia right?!' She asked me with a smile, she really comforted me from my strong thoughts about meeting Daniel. She calmed me down a bit, we sat down next to each other and talked for a while. Mariah was a wonderful woman.

Alessio's pov

6 hours later

Luca and Gabriel sat in front of me waiting for me to start talking about everything that will happen, 'did you tell him that you need to k-i-l-l Daniel Bambino?' Luca asked.

'I didn't, and he doesn't need to know yet. He knows the basics, but I can't just tell him everything. I mean he thinks we will be there for two weeks. That kid is just a child, he doesn't even know how to hold a gun' I sighed.

'Aless you treated him like any other kid. And that's just fine, I mean father forced us to become like we are now. You gave him a chance at least... do you remember the time we went to parties when we were kids, do you remember us having girlfriends. Father hated everything we did, but mom... mom wanted the best for us' he chuckled thinking about a cute moment back in the days, 'did you remember when you had a girlfriend for the first time. Father almost slaughtered that poor girl, but mom, mom treated her like her own. She loved her a lot'

Mother... I had been thinking about her since the day she died. She was my everything, I was a mother's child when I was a kid. She didn't even care about my fathers words, she loved us no matter what.

'We shouldn't be talking about this, I mean Kamiel is in the room next to us. Let's talk about you Luca, how are you and your wife?'

Luca rubbed his neck, 'well.. uhm... we broke up. Divorced actually, she was cheating on me with her best friend. Her best girl friend' he explained.

'Ouch, that must have hurt, I never thought she liked girls too' Gabriel said.

'Yeah neither did I, she said she felt sorry for me because she never thought she was a lesbian. By me it's fine, she's happy with her new girlfriend so I'm happy for her too. I just never thought that would overcome me. The kids and I still have a great connection, they are with me every two weeks. I explained then that they weren't seeing me for some weeks and they were fine. My oldest daughter is 17 now so she's doing fine by herself'

I sighed, poor Luca, I never expected that that would happen. But I'm glad his ex-wife is happy with her new girlfriend now, 'well I hope you'll find someone that could make you happy man'

He nodded, 'I do too but I'm doing pretty fine on my own. My ex-wife and I are still friends so we hang out a lot. No weird feelings between us'

My phone rang again, it was Mark. 'That must be Mark' Luca spoke knowing exactly who called me, I nodded and picked up the phone.

'Mark, what's wrong?'
'Nothing sir, well.. there is something wrong, we're afraid that the Bambino's will find your wife and children. We wanted to protect them of course so I send my best men to guard the house. I'm here too and your wife wants to speak to you. Here, I'll put her on the phone'
'Aless'
'Elena, are you okay?'
'I am, I'm fine and so are the kids. But I'm getting more afraid every minute, you have been away for around 6 hours now and I keep worrying about you three'
'Bambi, things will be fine, Luca, Mariah and Alfred are here to protect our kid. Don't freak out that much okay, I don't want you to be stressed out'
'Wait, Luca, Mariah and Alfred? Did they?'
'Yes they're here, I'll give the phone to Luca for you'
'Am I talking to little Elena?'
'Luca! Oh my gosh it's so nice to hear from you, man I missed you. How are your wife and kids?'
'T- they're great, it's great to hear from you too. God I can't even remember what you look like, after this crap is done we need to hang out together. In a friendly way of course cause Aless is staring at me with his death stare'
'As if I would cheat on him, I'm glad to hear your fine. What about Alfred? Is he still cool like back in the days, or Mariah, she must be the best!'
'They are, they are fine too. It was good to hear from you Elena, it was really good'
'Same here, oh shit I got to go. ELIJAH I WILL KICK YOUR CULO! I'll see you guys tomorrow when you landed, love y'all and take care of Kammie'