Chapter 4

Kamiel's pov

I knocked on my sisters bedroom door, she opened up and let me inside. I was scared to be honest, she never talked to me, usually it was just brother and sister things but now she looked serious. More then ever.

'Kayarah you're scaring me, what's wrong?' I asked her.

She turned towards me and took a deep breath, 'I talked to mom about... about grandpa and uncle Gabriel, and... we're going on a vacation to Italy this weekend!'

She laughed hysterically, 'you should have seen your face!' She laughed even harder, I rolled my eyes, 'you're suck a little brat Kaya!'

'I know, I just wanted to scare you' she headed over to her closet, 'so, how are your friends.. how is Daphne!?' She asked me, her voice softened. I sat down on her bed and wrapped my arms around, 'they're fine, since when do you care?'

'Since.. since now..' Kayarah threw a shirt on my face, 'now, get out, I'm going out with friends'

'Friends!?' I raised my eyebrow, I felt the overprotective brother side come up, I hated her friends. Especially George, he was a dick and I would kill him if he ever touched my sister. 'Yes do I have to spell it for you or?....'

'Fine, but be home at ten' I headed to the door hearing her scoff, 'sure DAD'

~

I searched through the fridge and grabbed some cake my mother baked for us, when I looked at the family table I saw my brother and my parents talking. It seemed serious and definitely something I should ruin. I headed toward them and chuckled, 'this seems serious'

My mom looked up furiously, I stepped back knowing that no one wanted furious mom, 'I'm sorry, bad timing... I'll go check on Ella'

I headed outside to the neighbors where Ella usually stayed with her friends, next to us lived some due named Michael and a girl named Zarah. The three of them were pretty close. I rang the doorbell hearing someone open it, it was their mother. 'Oh Kamiel honey how are you?'

'I'm great miss Gordon, I'm here for Ella..' I spoke hearing noice coming from upstairs. She let me in and pointed the way out, I slowly opened the door seeing Ella and this boy kissing on the bed. This fury flooded through my blood, my sister kissing someone!?

'ELLA DONATELLI!' I shouted pissed off, they both were shook and turned around towards me. I could see the fear in Ella's eyes. That kid was the same age as Kayarah, 'don't you dare touch my little sister again or else I'll kill you'

I grabbed Ella's arm and dragged her down the stairs outside to our house. 'What were you thinking Ella, that boy is way older then you are!' I growled.

'He's seventeen, I'm fifteen! I can handle myself Kamiel! You're not my father!' I stopped with a sigh, 'Ella, you're a clueless little girl with no choice here. Wait till dad finds out about this huh!? He will flip and kill that boy, so you're lucky I'm the one to run into you two. What if that was dad huh? You would have been dead too'

Ella started crying, I should have never yelled at her but she shouldn't have been that selfish. I hugged her and let her sob for a second, 'I don't want to see you near that boy anymore, and if I do I will tell dad. Now get inside, I promise I won't tell dad'

She nodded and ran inside, I sighed and called Calvin.

'Broski from another mother, how are you Dude?'
'I'm fine, I guess, where are you guys?'
'At Daphne's, at least Jack Frost and I are here, Kol is home studying'
'I'll come over, I need a drink, see you there'

~

'Bro you need to keep it cool on the drinks, it's your fifth beer' Adrien laughed, Daphne and Calvin were making out in the corner of the room on their bed, I leaned back in the chair and sighed, I had to much on my mind. Too much to even cope, all these years I helped my parents with everything, with Elijah and Kayarah to grow up, with Ella to become a good girl and with Lucia. The years flashed before my eyes, I didn't even had the time to do fun things with them. My family always seemed so perfect, like we were always happy and we always enjoyed everything together but it was just a cover up. My father was never home, he always was busy with work, mom only had time for Lucia and Ella, Elijah and Kayarah were old enough to spend time on their own and me, I was just the older brother. Nothing more then that.

'Hey Kam, are you okay dude? You should really stop drinking' Adrien was worried, he took away my drink and looked me in my eyes, 'j-just leave it, we're going to the c-club' I stood up fully drunk, I almost tripped as I reached for the couch.

'Club!' Daphne's voice lit in the room, she got off Calvin and ran to her jacket, 'clubbinggg!' She shouted as Adrien pulled the keys out of his pants, 'let's go then'

'Hey dudes, you're all drunk' Adrien shouted who ran after us, we got in the car and Calvin drove off to the club nearby.

~

Daphne and Calvin were dancing in the middle of the dance floor while I stood there with another drink in my hand, 'Kamiel dude you never drink that much'

'I can't care' I responded while taking another sip, 'I mean my parents don't care, at least they don't seem to. I mean of course Elijah and Kayarah are more important, oh and don't let me forget about Ella and Lucia' I said with a raised voice, 'I don't care much' I headed to the dance floor where there stood a lady with her girl friends. They turned all towards me with big grins on their faces, 'hey ladies'