Chapter 26

Kamiel's pov

I sat down in my room with my wounded leg, the doctor recovered me pretty well. I was totally fine just like normal, it only needed some time to heal.

'Kamiel, are you in there?' I heard Gabriel's voice.

'Yeah, come in'

He walked inside and gave me my phone, 'it's your mother... and your girlfriend' he handed the phone over and left as soon as I got the phone.

'Mom? Why are you calling? Is everything okay?'
'Yeah everything is okay son... are you okay?'
'I uhm I got shot in my leg but that's fine. I'm all fine, the doctors here were pretty great. How is Lucille?'
'Here I'll give the phone'
'Hey baby, how are you?'
'Hey Kam... I heard you were wounded, is everything okay?'
'Yeah yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking love, how are you? Why are you with my mother?'
'Uhm... I wanted to tell you something special.. something I'm really scared about to tell you'
'You're worrying me, what's up. You can talk to me'
'I uhm... I.. I wanted you to be home before my birthday. It's in two weeks and I want you to be there'
'I will, of course, but babe I got to go. My dad is calling me. I'll see you later, tell my mom I'll call her later'

Lucille's pov

I freaked out, I wanted to tell him after Elena finally approved it but I was afraid. So scared, 'hey why didn't you tell him?' She asked me.

'I freaked out... I don't know if I can tell him now.. I'll tell him when he's back' I explained her and sat down, 'Lucille, your sister is here, she wants to talk to you about something important' mother yelled from the kitchen.

I stood up and left Elena alone, my sister was in her room, 'Jazmine, I'm here' I said as she opened the door for me. She looked me in my eyes and hugged me tight. I was shocked she would even hug me like that, 'uhm.. what's this'

'I'm so sorry for being a bitch to you. You were right... Kyle was a dick. He used me just like the others did to me. And now you are pregnant while I wasn't there to be there for you and... I'm so sorry Lucille. I know I sound like I hate you but I do care about you' she cried it out. I rubbed her back for comfort, 'come on I already forgave you, it's okay. And being pregnant isn't something you should be sorry for, I'm actually happy and a little scared'

We both chuckled, 'I have been such a bitchy sister so I want to be friends again, build up our relationship' Jazmine stuck out her hand, 'is that a deal?'

I shook her hand and smiled, 'deal'

P's pov

I sat in my room writing down everything that happened today in my journal, I kept a journal since I was a little kid. It kept me coping with the problems my father threw on me. He always had big fights with mom and my little sister Jane, they always knew how to make things hard for me and my little sister. She hated the life she was brought into, she wanted to attend school and make friends, while father wanted to train her to be an assassin. Me on the other hand wanted to help my father as long as I could, I wanted him to be proud of me and respect me. My mother was never in the big picture, she left years ago back to where she was born to start her own business. I didn't mind, she wasn't a mother to me, she was hated by most people here in Italy.

'fratello... sei qui? (Brother... are you in here?)' I heard my sisters voice coming from the other room, she never learned how to speak English. She was the forgotten child no one cared about. It wasn't weird at all because she was still 10 years old but I loved her with my whole heart. Jane was everything I had.

'Ti ho detto di restare nella tua stanza Jane (I told you to stay in your room Jane)'

'Ho sentito le pistole e ti ho sentito urlare, quindi volevo stare con te (I heard guns and I heard you yelling so I wanted to be with you)' she sat down next to me on my bed and hugged me, 'Avevo paura che ti facessi male Paolo (I was scared you were going to be hurt Paolo)'

I rubbed my sisters back for comfort and kissed her on her forehead, 'andrà tutto bene Jane, nessuno si farà male (it will be okay Jane, no one will get hurt)'

'Paolo! You better come back to my office now!' My father stormed inside of my room and closed it right afterwards. I was in big trouble, I kissed my sister goodbye and entered his office in seconds. He glared at me and it wasn't nice at all. I hated he way he looked at me, 'what is it father?'

'Are you insane Paolo!? You ruined the whole moment just by loosing control. You know what happened to your sister right, you know when she lost control that son of a bitch Alessio killed her! Alessio Donatelli killed your sister because she was selfish, do you want to be selfish!?' My father shouted.

I shook my head, 'no father but I-'

'If you don't want to end up like your sister you fucking have to listen to what I say. We do this because Alessio Donatelli slaughtered every piece of family we had left. He needs to pay for what he did, and so does his son because it all started with little Kamiel. That brat was born before I could be with Elena, she was so dumb so go out with Don. Now get your ass ready to strike. 8 days from now we will kill Alessio and Kamiel Donetelli'