Chapter 12

Lucille's pov

I sat on the floor in the circle with the others, I didn't enjoy being with Adrien in the same room and he didn't either.

'So truth or dare, uhm... Kol truth or dare?' Charissa asked the boy with the glasses.

'Truth' he answered very nervous.

'Do you have a crush on someone in this group?' She chuckled, he blushed, 'I do..'

Wow awkward, Kamiel and I made eye contact a few times. It took a long time before Daphne was done, she looked at the both of us with. Suspicious grin on her face. 'Kamiel, truth or dare?' She asked him, 'dare' he answered.

'Seven minutes in heaven with Lucille! Now!' She demanded, I blushed, 'what...'

Kamiel stood up and sighed, 'come on Lucille, it's only seven minutes' he grabbed my hand and walked away to the closet in the other room, it was a small place. I felt his breath on my skin, 'we don't have to do this...' He whispered.

'I know...it's okay...' I whispered back and looked in his eyes, he smiled brightly, 'you look lovely'

'M-me... thank you' I blushed once again, there was something about this boy that made me feel this type of way. Maybe it were his brown mysterious eyes that kept staring at me, or his smile that always looked like a sunshine.

'We have seven minutes' he said and tucked my hair behind my ear, 'we could-'

Without thinking I pressed my lips against his, he flinched not knowing I was planning to kiss him too. He kissed me back licking my under lip asking for access which I granted. Our tongues collided as he pushed me against the wall. His hands held my waist while I slid my fingers through his hair. Once in a while Kamiel pulled me closer and closer. We pulled back after a few minutes taking a breath, 'wow..' he grunted.

'Yeah..' I smiled, 'I'm sorry...'

'For what?!'

'For kissing you like that, I shouldn't have' I apologized, he pulled me closer towards my body and smiled, 'come on don't be sorry, I liked it a lot. And I would do it again'

'Really?' I asked him.

'Yeah... come on Lucille, you're a beautiful girl and I really like you. I would love to spend more time with you because I want to know more about you' he grabbed my hands and rubbed his thumb onto mine. Boys have said that I was beautiful before but this wasn't just because he was attracted to me. This was because he genuinely liked me for myself. I gave him a quick kiss and smiled, 'you have my number to plan another date. Now the time is up, let's go'

We headed back to the room where we both stared at the whole group kissing each other. I turned my face towards Kamiel who was as surprised as I was, he cleared his throat to make everyone stop. Daphne looked up from kissing Calvin, 'hey guys, I think Cal and I will go home' they stood up, hugged us shortly and left. Even Kol and Charissa left together. The only ones who remained were Adrien and Gwen.

'That was unexpected' Kamiel chuckled, Adrien stood up with his friend and sighed, 'I think we'll be leaving too. I'm not in the mood to stay'

Kamiel raised his eyebrow as he watched them leave, 'what's wrong with him?'

I rubbed my arm not sure if I should tell him he stayed at my place last night. 'Hey are you okay, you seem to be struggling with something?' Kamiel grabbed my hands and stared at me.

'Adrien and I had some disagreements last night..'

'Last night!?' His voice raised a little, 'yeah... when you were at the club he came over because he didn't want his mother to know he was drunk. He stayed the night but when we went to school this morning we had a small argument. It was nothing but I guess I offended him in some way'

Kamiel rolled his eyes, 'he always bothers other people. He's get over it, Adrien just needs someone that loves him back that's all. He's lonely and heartbroken'

'Heartbroken? He's a player...'

'I know, but when we were 17 his heart was broken by this one girl...'

Five years ago

He was so in love with this one girl named Olivia, they were cute together and we really thought they would last till the end. She loved him and gave him everything he loved. But she was pregnant, with another dude. She lied to him that it was his for months but when the doctors told him he wasn't the father he broke down. He was never the same after that.

'Hey baby, what did the doctor say?' Olivia asked who sat on the hospital bed.

'That you're single now' he responded.

'What?'

'Why have you lied to me for months just so I could find out that the kid isn't ours!' He shouted more pissed off then before, his emotions took control. Small tears ran down his cheek. He was so ready to become a father at the moment, he had everything planned, he said that he would quit college and take three jobs to pay for the baby.

'Adrien I can explain I-'

'You know what, keep it to yourself. I hope you're happy, thanks for breaking my heart Olivia'

My heart was racing, I never knew that he was treated like that. I felt guilty for yelling at him, for telling him I didn't like him, not even as a friend. 'Kamiel..'

'It's okay... Adrien will find someone that will make him happy. Now you know that he is like that because of her. She ruined his life, his everything. A broken heart isn't something that could be fixed easily'

We hugged, a small tear ran down my cheek. I could understand that he wanted to be happy, I was a bitch towards him and I regretted everything. 'Thanks for telling me'

'No problem'