Chapter 35

Lucille's pov (2 months later)

I walked down the stairs to Jazmine who was waiting for me to go to the mall. She was on her phone talking to someone. The conversation sounded juicy.

'I'll see you later, bye...' my sister said flirty.

I chuckled as I grabbed my jacket, 'so, a new boyfriend or just someone who's really nice?' I asked her while I pulled my keys out of my pocket. She jumped a little by seeing me, 'oh, uhm... well, screw it I'll just tell you. His name is Kai, and uhm we have been talking for over 4 weeks now'

I was surprised my sister got into the real dating again, ever since she went to college she was still the little princess who everyone wanted to date. But I guess she grew up, 'wow, never expected you to really date someone, or at least talk. So is he cute? How old is he? Oh and does he have a car?'

Jazmine chuckled, 'first of all, he's one year younger then I am...'

'Wait wow, really? I mean you're 20 now... so he's 19. I'm not against it, if you really like him and he really liked you then who the fuck cares'

'Thank you, I'm not sure if his parents will like me because of it... I mean I'm old' Jazmine mocked.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, 'come on Jazz, you're not old. And I'm sure his parents will like you. Now show me a picture of that man!'

She showed me a picture of a handsome back young man, he looked almost like a celebrity. 'Holy moly, I'm almost jealous. I mean I can't be jealous because I have a boyfriend right now but if I was single I might have stolen him from you' we both laughed about it and went to the mall to shop for some cute clothes for me. The past weeks my belly has grown a little, it feels like it has grown every week. I don't like to become so big but Kamiel tells me every time that I look like the prettiest girl in the world. He really helped me with a lot these weeks, even with my morning sicknesses. Luckily they weren't that bad but they were annoying.

~

'This shirt is cute, it's oversized and very comfortable' my sister showed me a shirt that was actually cute. I normally wear oversized shirts so that wasn't a problem, 'can we go home yet... I almost have my doctors appointment and I am tired of walking' I mocked.

Jazmine grabbed a few shirts and pants for me and paid for it, 'now we can go'

We walked down the streets were we saw Calvin and Daphne eating ice cream together. 'Aren't they your friends?' Jazmine asked me.

I nodded my head, 'they are' we headed towards them, 'hey guys'

Daphne hugged me tight, 'hey babe, how are you? How is the baby?' She asked me curiously. Calvin hugged me too, 'I'm fine thanks, today is the doctors appointment so that's when we will find out if he or she is fine'

Daphne smiled, 'I hope it's a girl, you know, because boys are a pain in the ass. Look at Kamiel' she laughed loudly.

'I don't really care what the baby's gender is, as long as he or she is healthy' I looked at the time, 'oh shit, I have to go to the doctor. I see you next time'

Elena's pov

'Come on where is she' Kamiel was stressed out. It was his first doctors appointment and he wanted to make sure the baby was doing fine.

I rolled my eyes as I took a bite out of my apple, 'you're panicking way to much. You know I can remember my first scan, it was relaxing and not stressful at all'

'Carlos if we are late I will personally kill you with my hands!' I shouted at Carlos. Andrea rubbed my arm as she tried to calm me down. I was stressed out, all day I was shouting at Carlos because he was being a idiot. I blamed the hormones but still, he was stupid.

'Come on Elena, don't stress. We're still early' Andrea said.

We pulled up in front of the hospital, I almost ran inside to the doctor.

'Now, just be calm, Lucille will be there in a few seconds'

The door opened as Lucille stood there, 'we need to go! It's almost time!'

Kamiel's pov

We sat in the halls together hand in hand waiting for the doctor to pick us up. Lucille was shaking, especially because we were alone. My mom wanted us to go alone because the first scan was going to be emotional and the best scan.

'Don't be stressed baby, it's going to be okay' I whispered into her ear.

She kissed me on my cheek and laid her head on my shoulder, 'I hope the baby is okay'

'Of course the baby will be okay, he or she is strong just like we are. I still can't believe I'm going to be a father, can you believe that. Me? A father?'

Lucille chuckled, 'yeah yeah, you have been telling me that for weeks now. I know you're going to be a great father to our baby'

'Miss Davis' the doctor shouted, we stood up and took a deep breath. I was so afraid but so happy at the same time. That day was the first time I was going to meet my little baby.

'Welcome welcome, I'm doctor Franks' he shook my hand, 'you must be the father of her child'

I nodded, 'I am, uhm, Kamiel Donatelli'

'Donatelli huh? I have heard that name before, well it's good to see you two. If you miss Davis take a seat on the bed then I'll prepare the gel and the monitors'

I grabbed Lucille's hand and smiled brightly, 'I'm so nervous to meet our little one' she said.

'Me too, but I am sure everything will be fine...'