Chapter 11

Lucille's POV

It was fun spending time with Kamiel like this, I never thought I would like a boy like him but he's totally different from what I expected. Way different then his idiotic friends. Except Daphne, because she was nice to me. Then the words of Fatima ran through my head, did I really like him? Or was it just a short crush. He never showed up in class or to any school things when I was there so how could I have a crush on someone who was never there.

'Hey... Kamiel, are you going to the party?' I asked him while I took a sip of my drink. Kamiel brought me to a cute outside bar where we got something to drink before we ended the date.

'Penelope's party on Friday? I guess so, I don't know for sure. You? I'm sure Adrien asked you out' he chuckled. Yeah, Adrien, 'yeah he did, I think I'm going with a girl friend of mine. She really wanted to come so I guess we just roll in'

Kamiel raised his eyebrows, 'I thought you didn't had any friends?'

'I do dumbass, she's my friend from back in the days. I have known her since I was five' I explained him, I didn't knew why but I didn't want him to know everything about me. Especially not about my foster family, when I opened up to Adrien we ended up in a fight.

'Well I think I'll be there too, for you of course' he winked at me. My cheeks turned bright red, I never felt like this before. 'Sure, it will be fun I guess...'

Kamiel stood up and grabbed his phone, 'hey uhm I need to go I'm sorry, my mother is very... overprotective since the club thing yesterday. Do I need to bring you home or?'

'No I'm good, I have to work at the coffee shop nearby so I'll be fine' I grabbed my jacket and smiled, 'thank you for the "date"... I enjoyed it a lot'

'I did too... I'll see you tomorrow at the party' he walked away. Time for work.

Elena's pov

I waited for Kamiel to come home while making something delicious for my son Elijah and his girlfriend Katherine, she's so adorable. I already love her and see them get married.

Kamiel walked inside and looked at Katherine, 'hey Kath' he said and grabbed the milk out of the fridge.

'You know Katherine?' I asked him confused, he nodded, 'yeah, Elijah and her have been dating for months now. Of course I know her'

Months?! I didn't knew he was dating her that long, 'well the reason I called you here is because you're going to babysit your sister Lucia. Your father and I are going to grandpa and grandma for a day so I need you to babysit your sister'

'Why me!? He said offended, 'Kayarah can babysit, or Ella, I have plans!'

I wrapped my arms around, 'are you really going to argue now!?' I couldn't believe he was being so harsh again. 'Great, it's settled, now you need to get dinner for tonight. Have fun' I gave my two boys a kiss on their cheeks and left the house to drive off to Alessio's job.

Kamiel's pov

I was always picked to babysit my sisters, Elijah and Katherine stared at me, 'what!?' I said pissed and put back the drink inside the fridge.

'Nothing, I'm sorry for you, I mean I know how mom can be..' Elijah told me, 'yeah sure, have fun I'm in my room'

I headed upstairs, I closed my door with a slam and laid down on my bed turning on the tv. My phone rang. I picked the unknown number up.

'Who's this?'
'Wow... you don't even know'
'Lucille? You have my number?'
'Yeah I do, don't ask'
'I won't, I'm glad you have my number. So why'd you call?'
'Oh... uh.... nothing actually I was free from work'
'Hey uhm Lucille... do you want to come over with my friends. I'm kind of bored and I have to baby sit my little sister'
'Friends? You mean Daphne, Elsa and that other dude'
'Yeah... those... are you okay?'
'Yeah I'm fine, text me your address I'll be there in a bit'
'Okay cool, see ya'

~

'Wow, this house is... big' Lucille stared around being very surprised I lived here. 'I know, I have a big family so everyone needs their space'

Lucille sighed, 'so... how many siblings do you have?' She asked me.

'Four siblings, one brother and three sisters... I know it's a little too much but we're great. I love them even if they're a pain in the ass' Lucille chuckled, we headed to the living room where Katherine and Elijah were kissing.

They looked up, 'KAMIEL! GET THE FUCK AWAY!' he shouted angry, 'this is the fucking living room so I can be here whenever I want! If you want to make our with your girl then use your own room' I grabbed Lucille's hand and took her to my room straight up. I closed the door and sat down next to Adrien, Kol, Calvin, Daphne and the two other girls Daph invited.

'Whoah, I thought you were alone' Lucille said surprised.

'Yeah they have been here for a while now' I responded and wrapped my arm around Daphne's neck. I looked at Adrien who didn't look as amusing as before.

'I didn't knew you invited her' he growled, Lucille rolled her eyes, 'it's good to see you too Elsa'

'Whoah, what happened between you two?' Kol asked them, 'nothing, just nothing' Adrien responded.

'Well, I'm Charissa and this is my friend Gwen, Kamiel told much about you. Lucille right!?' Char chuckled, 'he thinks you're really pretty'

'Rissa!' I shouted, 'I'm sorry for their behaviors, please sit down' I insisted. She sat down in front of me, she wasn't comfortable.

'Who wanna play a game!?' Daphne asked, 'what game?' Kol asked after her.

'Let's play truth or dare!'