Chapter 13

Friday evening Kamiel's pov

I stood in the living room with my party outfit on waiting for the rest to call me. Adrien and Calvin were supposed to pick me up at 8 so we would be early. I looked in the corner of my eyes seeing my mother with my father, it was special he was there because he was supposed to go to grandpa to finish business.

'Hey dad, why are you home?' I asked him politely not trying to ruin his mood.

'Because I wanted to spend some time with your mother, Lucia and Ella. We're going out for dinner' he explained, my mother grabbed his hand and wrapped her fingers around his, 'and I want you to behave at the party. No alcohol, no sex and definitely no drugs!' Mother demanded.

'Oh come on Elena, he's a man he can have some fun' my father winked at me with a smile on his face, my mother what so ever didn't like the idea of me drinking. I totally understood but father was right. I was old enough to do whatever I wanted.

I hugged my mom giving her comfort, 'I won't be as drunk as last time mom. I promise'

'And be back home at 1 in the morning' she gave me a kiss on my cheek and smiled, 'you're getting so big already. In a few years you could be married with kids, we're getting old Aless'

My father laughed, 'I know, but it's fine because I would love to be a grandpa some day. Now I think that's the sign to go' a car outside honked and I knew it was Calvin behind the wheels.

'Bye mom, bye dad, have a nice dinner' I ran off outside hopping inside the car. 'Party time!'

~

We entered the party and it was decorated and all. Penelope definitely made it a big thing, 'I'll see you guys later because that's my queue' Adrien said pointing at the girls in the corner of the house. We chuckled as we headed to the drinks. It was already crowded and everyone was dancing or kissing.

'So you and Daphne huh?' I asked Calvin who took a sip off his beer.

'Us? Noo man I don't think so, she already has a thing with that girl from the club' he explained, 'really? I thought that was a one night stand?'

'I couldn't care much though, she must do what she wants. And besides, I don't date of course' he laughed and took a another sip, 'speak of the devil'

'Hey boys' Daphne headed towards us with a girl besides her, 'this is Yara, my girlfriend' she smiled brightly. I was happy for her, but when I looked at Calvin he seemed jealous.

'It's nice to meet you Yara, welcome to the club' we shook hands, 'it's nice to meet you too. Daphne told much about you two. And about you Calvin, it's nice to meet you too'. Daphne grabbed her hand, 'well boy's I'll see you later' they walked away while Calvin drunk his whole glass.

'Hey easy, I know you're hiding something from me. Tell me about your feelings for her' I wrapped my arms around.

'It's nothing, I don't like her...' we had a small stare down until he sighed, 'fine I like her, maybe even love her but it's so hard to fall for her. It hurts. And the worst thing is that I have more competition because she likes girls too... I think she only sees me as a friend or a hook up' he sighed painfully.

I put my hand on his shoulder and smile, 'come on, you have to tell her how you feel. Yara is nothing to her, only some sort of girl she will date for a week and leave afterwards. If you love her you should make sure she knows'

'Yeah.. well it's not as easy. I mean, you have someone who likes you back' he took another bottle, 'I'll be looking for Kol, I dragged him with me'

Lucille's pov

'Come on Lucille, hurry up!' Fatima yelled from my room. I looked at myself in the mirror, wearing a short white dress. It was beautiful but I was afraid Kamiel wouldn't like it.

'If you don't hurry up I will ask Kamiel on a date' I ran inside the room, 'I'm ready' Fatima looked at me with a big grin on her face, 'dressing up for him huh?'

'Oh shut up' i rolled my eyes as she laughed loudly, 'come on. Admit you like him. He's cute right?'

I sighed, Fatima knew me better then anyone. And of course I liked him but I was afraid to admit it. Afraid I would fall in love with the wrong person. 'I do... but I don't know yet, we only kissed'

Fatima her eyes widened, 'you kissed!?' She shouted, 'omg you don't even tell me that. Are we friends or?'

'Shut up, it was a kiss.. nothing more, now we need to go before we're too late'

~

Fatima and I headed inside looking around for my sister at first but my eyes caught him. Kamiel stood there leaning against the counter of the kitchen with his drink in his hands. He was wearing a white blouse and black pants. 'What are you looking at?' She asked me.

'Him...' She looked at Kamiel too and dropped her jaw down the ground. 'Him, with the black hair, brown eyes and tattoos?'

I nodded, 'yes...'

'Holy moly Lucille, that's not just the boy you told me about. That's a full grown man, he's.. he's... gorgeous. How old is he?' She asked me excited and totally in love with him. I shrugged, 'I don't know.. he's in the same years as me so I guess two years or one year older then me'

'Go talk to your man, I'll be fine here okay. I'll wait in a distant' I nodded and headed over to Kamiel. His eyes were laid on me as he grinned, 'wow.. you look... beautiful'