Chapter 19

Elena's pov

I was afraid of the causes that could happen with my babies, Alessio wasn't as flexible as he was before, and Kamiel didn't even know how to hold a gun. I wished it all was a joke but Daniel was still there. He kept his revenge for me.

'He should be home any minute Bambi' Aless said to me keeping my close into his arms, 'I love you so much you know that, and I would never leave you like that'

'But I could come with you guys, I have held a gun before, I killed people. I can't help you defeat Daniel, it's my problem after all' I told him but he shook his head, 'no Bambs, it's me and Kamiel he wants. And I don't want to bring the kids in danger, if one of you dies then I... then I'll never forgive myself okay? I can't risk your life again, and I will protect Kamiel with my life'

Our son walked inside the house with a tired face, 'I ran here because there wasn't a cab' he said out of breath and stared at us, 'mom, you have been crying what's wrong?'

I ran into his arms and hugged him tight, 'I love you Kamiel' I whispered.

'Mom...' he wasn't sure what was going on, 'baby your father has news for you'

Kamiel looked at Alessio with worried eyes, 'son... you know that I have told you about Daniel Bambino right?'

He nodded, 'well he's back and he's after you, his son is the new leader of his gang and your grandpa wants you back in Italy. We need to train you for the worse and fight this war'

Kamiel shook his head, 'but...'

'Son that means you're going to be the new capo'

He shook his head not wanting to be like his father, he always admired him and thought he was cool but he never wanted to become him or become a capo himself. I felt sorry for him and for Alessio. I knew he wanted the best for his kids and this wasn't the way he wanted things to be.

'Mom please say something... I can't...I have my friends here I have.. I have a girl I like and I don't want to leave her alone because she's... she's very attached to me some way. She never opens up to people but she did to me and... fuck why does it have to be me mom!? Out of every person in the fucking world!' He shouted getting pissed.

I didn't knew he had a girlfriend, or someone he loves. And I hated myself for putting him in the situation of leaving someone behind. 'Kamiel Don't yell at your mother like that!' Alessio shouted pissed off, 'it's not her fault, it's not your fault but it's mine. And I know that I haven't been a great father to you because I was gone so much but you have to accept that we're not a normal family'

Kamiel shook his head, 'you don't fucking know how much I hate you! All these years you have been with me for what!? For nothing! I wished I never got to know you in the first place, being alone with mom was good enough for me but no you had to step inside our lives! You're not even my father' Kamiel walked away to his room while I glared at Alessio. He was heartbroken by his son's words. Kamiel never talked to him like that in his whole life. I understood he was pissed off because this wasn't what he wanted but it was cruel.

I hugged my husband tight and kissed him on his cheek, 'he didn't mean that' I said for comfort but he sighed, 'he did, and he's right I haven't been a great dad. I should have been there since birth, that kid needed a father figure and so did the rest of my kids. They can't forgive me for what I did to them. I need to fix things with Kamiel in Italy' he let out a few tears keeping his arms around my body. He needed that hug, he needed that for such a long time.

I grabbed his cheeks and looked him in his eyes, 'I love you, just so you know, and Kamiel loves you too but he's blindly in love. That's all, we all know from who he has that' I chuckled kissing him again, 'now please don't cry babe, because I will too. Fuck I'm going to miss you. I will call the kids and get them here before you're leaving. Go get dressed into something else, or shower'

Alessio's pov

I showered and after that I waited in the living room for my brother, his wife and kids to come over and say goodbye to us. Kamiel was still in his room, we hadn't spoken after our little disagreement. I even waited for my wife and my kids to come. I was stressed and nervous to meet Daniel again, that son of a bitch ruined so much in my life.

'Babe' my wife said, behind her stood Kayarah, Elijah, Ella and Lucia. I took a deep breath and stood up, 'Hey kids' I said like I was a stranger to them. They weren't that glad to be in the same room as all of us.

'Mom I had a date with my girlfriend, why am I even here?' Elijah asked her.

'Kids your father has something to tell you all' Elena said with a lump in her throat. I heard the doorbell rang as Kayarah opened up, it was Lucille and behind her stood my brothers family.

'Uhm.. Kamiel called me for an emergency. You must be his sister' Lucille spoke.

'Lucille' I said and headed to the door, 'Kamiel is in his room, you can visit him' I said to her and let her inside, I looked at my brothers wife who was broken, even his kids were crying, 'let's discuss this situation now...'