Chapter 31

(Little smut warning) Kamiel's pov

'Babe, come on we need to sleep' I mocked while I was under the sheets in my bed waiting for Lucille to be done in my bathroom, 'shut up dumbass I'm busy'

She was already in a bad mood, I didn't knew if I could survive her for that long. But I loved her so I had to, 'just know that I'm getting cold now!' I shouted once again.

She walked inside my room with a sexy night outfit on, red underwear with a see through shirt, 'holy.... I didn't knew you owned that babe' I grinned as I sat down, I patted on my lap and smiled brightly wanting her to be on top of me, 'come here babe'

I felt her legs wrapping around my waist as she adjusted on my lap, she looked gorgeous and she definitely knew what she was doing, 'mmm... you look really sexy tonight babe' I whispered in her ear.

Her hands ran through the back of my hair, 'really? Daphne and I went shopping together'

'Mmm, she has a good taste in clothes. Fuck babe' I groaned staring at her while leaning back on my hands. She crawled forward grinning as she felt my pants getting tighter, 'someone is in a good mood...'

I felt she wanted to dominate me, I usually don't care if I'm the dominant one or the submissive one. I always liked it when girls felt comfortable and confident in bed, especially her, she was a virgin a month ago and she's so confident already. 'What's up with the confidence, you sure you didn't cheat on me mommy' I smiled.

She blushed like a red apple, her cheeks were almost glowing, 'what does this mean? Did you cheat, or do you like to be called mommy?' I whispered.

I grabbed Lucille's hands and smiled, 'I mean.... fuck, you're a dick, of course I didn't cheat. But... about the other thing, I.. I never had someone call me mommy before' she stuttered like a little lost kitten in the woods.

'But do you like it?' I asked her.

She nodded slightly not wanting to admit she liked it, I already saw she liked it a lot, 'well mommy.. dominate me then'

Lucille kissed me on my lips biting on my lower lip, her touch turned me on even more, I didn't knew if it was a good idea to have sex while she was pregnant but I couldn't stop thinking about pleasing her. She needed pleasure after being so alone for two weeks, 'mommy..' I groaned, 'mommy wait'

She looked me in my eyes thinking she did something wrong, 'are you sure you want to.. you know... I mean you're pregnant. I don't know if that could effect anything'

'It doesn't, I made sure I was informed of course. We can have sex' she grinned, 'gosh I love you so much mommy'

We kissed once again, mixing our saliva together. She kept riding my underwear knowing she was teasing me badly. My hands were gripped on her hips while she kissed me harder with her tongue, 'oh mommy... I didn't knew you were so dominant' I grinned.

'You don't know much about me them little boy' she kissed my neck as she left her hands on my underwear. I felt her hand stroking my cock, I let out a little groan and leaned back for her to fully control me. No girl ever dominated, I never allowed that. But with her it's different, I kind of enjoyed being dominated by her. Seeing her all hyped up about herself made me feel like a better person.

'Take of your underwear' she demanded pretty scared of the situation. It was still her second time, I knew I needed to keep things slow with her.

I took off my underwear and let her do whatever she wanted. Her eyes laid on my hard cock, she was amazed, 'c-can I-'

'You can do whatever you want mommy, it's all yours tonight' I whispered.

She softly grabbed my cock and let her finger slide over my tip, she felt the pre-cum touch her skin. With that done she slowly stoked my cock without loosing eye contact. Her eyes were full lust but still she was a little insecure about it all.

'You're doing great mommy' I groaned, breathing more heavy then before. Her pleasure was mine, and the more she stroked my cock the more she enjoyed it. Lucille's head slowly went down my dick, she didn't knew if she was doing the right thing but I kept telling her she mustn't do something she didn't want to do.

She bobbed her head on my cock sucking it easily but fully amazing, I let out soft groans and moans while she kept sucking my dick. I loved it a lot, but she needed her pleasure too. I pushed her on her back and smiled, 'now it's my turn' I took off her underwear and kissed her thighs just to make her a little wet. My fingers slipped through her vagina lips feeling how wet she already was.

'Mm is my mommy wet already?' I teased her. With my fingers rubbing against her clit I kept kissing her thighs. She tried to close her legs multiple times but I kept them wide open. 'Come on mommy, you can't escape this'

I softly sucked on her clit loving the sounds of her moans, she moaned so pleasing, it was almost like music in my ears. I didn't want to fuck her because I didn't knew if it would harm the baby so I kept kissing her vagina. She tasted like the sweetest fruit, 'K-Kamiel' she moaned loudly.

I felt her walls clenching together knowing she was about to cum very soon. 'Come on baby cum for me'

She grabbed her sheets trying to keep her shit together but I knew she was about to cum, 'come on baby' I said once again before she cummed.

She took a few deep breaths, I looked at her face that was all sweaty and flushtered, 'did you enjoy it baby?' I grinned knowing I pleased her well.

'I-I did..'