Chapter 32

Lucille's pov

I laid in Kamiel's arms for a while before actually sleeping, I missed him a lot. Even though only two weeks passed without him I still missed him more then anything. He was so perfect and so gentle, he was the man of my dreams. Still it was weird for me to say that I had a boyfriend and a upcoming child because I never was the type of girl to get a boyfriend and have sex. If I hadn't met Kamiel my life would have been so different from now, I would have gone to college, get a great job, become the biggest female lawyer in America. But now, now I am here with Kamiel, my baby, my lovely foster parents and sister, my parents in law and my siblings in law. I loved them all. And I wouldn't want another life to live.

'Hey babe, I'm kind of hungry' I told him while he stretched himself out.

'Okay come on, we'll get some food'

I was still worn out by him, his hands and mouth were magic. My whole body was tired and we were still sweaty, but we didn't care. I was hungry and I needed some chocolate to eat

Downstairs, I opened the fridge and grabbed myself some cold chocolate. Kamiel leaned against the counter waiting for me to be done. He looked so sexy, I put down my chocolate and leaned over his body hugging him tight, 'I love you' I whispered as he hugged me back.

'I love yo- what the hell' he said, I turned my face over my shoulder seeing Alessio and Elena kissing, they were all sweaty and basically naked.

'Kamiel!' Alessio said surprised.

Elena hid behind her husband as we were all staring at each other, 'dad! What the hell'

'Don't Kamiel! Parents can have pleasure too!' Alessio growled back at him.

I chuckled as I rubbed Kamiel's chest, 'it's okay baby, let's get back to bed and leave them here' I grabbed his hand and winked at Elena, 'have fun'

We ran upstairs to our bedroom, I sat down on the bed and smiled, 'never thought your parents were that active in the night' I chuckled teasing him a little. Kamiel rolled his eyes, 'wait till you find your foster parents looking all sweaty after sex'

I smiled and kissed him, 'I couldn't care less actually. I mean they're humans, humans have needs, no matter the age. And I think your parents are cute, have you seen the way they look at each other. Your father loves your mother more than anything and your mother couldn't even function when he wasn't around'

Kamiel sighed, 'you're right, I'm sorry. It's just gross to know your parents have sex too'

'Then don't think about it, let's forget it all and head to bed. Tomorrow I have that DNA test with your father and Paolo and Jane. I need my sleep'

~

'Good morning kids' Elena said making breakfast like nothing happened last night. I knew Kamiel was about to say something but I gave him a push, 'good morning Elena, what smells so delicious?'

'It's just a plain simple Italian breakfast my father always used to make. It's nothing special' she said.

'So, you're all Italian right...' I asked them curious.

'Yes we are il mio amore (my love)' Kamiel grinned and kissed me on my cheek. He grabbed himself a coffee and sat down at the table, 'but you are too, you're actually part Italian part Russian, right mom?'

Elena sighed deeply and nodded, 'yes you are..'

Wow I never thought I was Italian and Russian, I looked way more like a Russian then an Italian person. 'No one ever thought me to speak Italian, I'm sorry if it's too much to ask but can you sometimes teach me?' I asked Kamiel.

He nodded, 'sure, we'll get to that'

Kayarah, Elijah, Lucia and Ella walked down the stairs to the kitchen table. Without saying anything they sat down and ate their breakfast. 'Mom I'm heading out with Carla today, so I won't be back home till dinner' Kayarah mentioned during eating her food.

'Yeah and I'll be on a date with my girlfriend' Elijah said afterwards.

'Oh yeah mom about that, I had a mall date with the girls. So... I won't be home either' Ella rubbed her arm.

Elena sighed, 'home sweet home' we all chuckled as Alessio headed inside the kitchen room, he kissed Elena on her cheek and smiled, 'I'll be out with Gabe finishing some business, I'll call you later. Love you all'

This family was everything I needed, they were so happy and spontaneous. Sometimes I wished I had a family like that, but I was glad my sister Jazmine wanted to be friends with me again. I was worried we would never get along, but I still would love her. She was everything to me, sister or not she was my best friend.

Alessio ran back into the kitchen, 'oh and Lucille, we're going to the doctor at 1'

'Thanks sir' I smiled.

'Please call me Alessio, you're family now' he said and left. Elena gave me some croissants, 'here, eat, you and the baby need it. I was thinking about a doctors appointment for the baby tomorrow or the day later. I don't even know how long you have been pregnant'

I nodded, 'yeah that's fine by me, but you don't have to do so much for me Elena. I... I don't want to bother you'

'Oh come on you don't bother me. As long as you're fine with me helping you I will be there. And maybe we should go on a dinner with your parents too, I would love to get to know them better. And I bet Kamiel hasn't even met them'

Kamiel rubbed his neck, he looked nervous, 'I.. I don't know mom.. aren't we doing this all too fast..'

Elena rolled her eyes, 'you were the one to get her pregnant, so you are going to meet her parents. No buts and no excuses, we're going on a dinner date with Lucille's parents'