Chapter 34

Kayarah's pov (two weeks later)

'Carla... Carla wait' I said throughout the kiss, Carla pulled back and stared at me with a confusing gaze. Her eyes weren't ready for my words, 'isn't this wrong...' I said in pain.

Carla stood up and sighed, 'come on Kayarah, we have been secretly dating for almost 2 months now and now you decide to think that this is wrong?' She wasn't happy about it, but I was afraid. Everyone had a girlfriend or boyfriend, Kamiel had Lucille and Elijah had Lizzy. I was afraid my parents wouldn't accept the way I was.

Carla grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, 'I know you're afraid but we have to tell them...'

I kissed her once again, 'I don't know if my parents will like the news.. have you told your parents yet? That you're... uhm..'

Carla chuckled slightly, 'they have known since forever, look I know it's hard but you just gotta tell them. Elena and Alessio are one of the chillest parents ever, just be honest with them and they will accept you'

She was right, my parents have always supported me and they never let me down. I was just so caught up with stress that I forgot how lovely they were, my parents would never hate me for this. I took a few deep breaths, 'we should tell them now'

'What!?'

'Yeah, we should. They're both downstairs. We should tell them we are dating' I said full with courage. I grabbed her hand and we both headed downstairs. There they were, watching some stupid tv show they always watched.

I cleared my throat and waited for them to look at me, 'Kayarah, Carla, do you need something?' Mom asked us but we shook our heads.

'Mom, dad, there's something I need to tell you..' I began, I saw the fear on their faces, they sat straight and waited patiently for my little talk.

'Please don't freak out but I... I'm dating Carla. I have been for two months now but I was afraid you wouldn't like me dating a girl...'

My parents looked at each other for a second, it was quite, but then they turned back to me and smiled, 'wait! Andrea and I are going to be family!'

My mother jumped right into my arms and hugged me, 'honey this isn't something you should have kept from me'

I chuckled, my mom was such a child sometimes, 'I'm sorry mom.. I was scared you guys would hate me for this'

My mom shook her head, 'honey you know we love you. And I will support anything, I don't care if you like boys or girls or both. You're still my little girl and I could never be mad at you about this. I want you to be happy, and if you're happy with Carla, then I'm happy too'

My father hugged me too, 'I'm glad you're open to us about this honey. We love you! And now I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant, that's a win win situation. Ugh we love you two so much' my dad hugged Carla too. We had a big group hug, 'now, do your parents know?' Mom asked Carla.

She nodded, 'they have known for a while now. But I told them to keep it quite because Kayarah wasn't ready yet'

'I'm going to call Andrea and Carlos right now! Omg this is so exciting!'

Carla and I chuckled as my father ran after my mother, 'see, it wasn't that bad' Carla gave me a little push. I nodded, 'I kind of overreacted I guess... I was afraid I would never see you again actually'

Carla grabbed my cheeks and smiled, 'you know I would never leave you. You're my girlfriend, and I would never ever leave you' she kissed me as I kissed her back.

'Woah! I saw that one coming'

We both looked up as Elijah stood there with his girlfriend in his hands, 'I'm sorry.. I just already knew you two were together'

Kamiel's pov

'Ella I told you not to steal my clothes you brat!' I shouted running after my little sister down the stairs. She was fast but I was faster, I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards me while I grabbed the shirt she stole from me.

'Kamiel you fucking idiot I need that shirt!' She shouted back at me.

I rolled my eyes, 'why? Why do you need that now huh? Last time I saw you with a guy you were totally undressed!' I shut my mouth with my hands. Elle sighed deeply, 'look that was a mistake but I... today I'm going out with friend and they all wear cute dresses and cute tops while I... I'm uncomfortable to wear that with girls who look way better then I do...'

'W-what' I hugged her tight as she started to cry, 'El, you don't have to be insecure. You're a pretty sister and I know all the boys love you. Look I might seem like a little piece of shit but I did the same to Kayarah when she was little. Well... I guess that was unnecessary but still. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Look at me, I made a mistake with Lucille, but we're old enough to keep the baby. El you're still a child, you're 15 years old. I just want to protect you from the bad boys in this world'

Ella her head turned away from me, 'hey El, look at me' I said and lifted up her face, 'there is no need to be insecure, because if someone doesn't like you because of your body.. well then they're dumb, and besides, who cares about your body. You're the sweetest and most adorable sister I have, please don't tell Kayarah and Lucia but it's true. Screw those girls, if they don't accept you then they're not real friends'

Ella hugged me tighter, 'thank you Kams'