5 x 10

Hey guys, thanks for helping me reach up to this point. I am very happy that even more people have been reading my fanfic. Now that school is almost done and summer break is approaching, I'll be able to update more frequently.

Enjoy!

~~~~~

"Tadaa! These are for the Christmas party!" Hagakure flashed Santa-themed dress in front of the Class 1-A girls. Everyone in her room gasped in delight at the surprise outfit that they would all wear together.

"Great pick Hagakure, they're so cute!" complimented Mina.

"Took me some time to find the perfect ones. Now try them on!" The girls knew almost everything about each other, including sizes, so buying clothes for each other was not a hassle. The girls took turns changing in the room's closet, each coming out with an accurate fit, until it was Iris' turn. "Iris, come out, I wanna see!" demanded Hagakure. She stepped out, still fidgeting with her clothes. "Uhm, I don't know why, but the waist is really loose. It doesn't fit my body shape~"

"I see, we'll get you a belt then!"

"Wait! I have a better idea!" Mina dashed out of the room and returned with something in her hands.

"One of my corsets I see. But how did you know where it was, Mina?~"

"I have my ways!"

"Okay then~"

~~~~~

"Merry Christmas!" Just as the name suggested, class 1-A merrily gathered around a table in the common room waiting for the main course to arrive. Warm drink in most hands, cheerful chatter filled the UA dorms: a moment they wished would never end.

"Hey, did you hear? They're telling us to do internships again! We must be the most rushed first years in history!"

"You guys'll go back to Ryukyu again, right?" asked Jirou.

"Yeah, probably what about you?"

As Iris listened to her classmates talk about their plans for the second round of the work studies, she couldn't help but wonder about something else. Of course, this was important, but she knew that Night Owl would require her help, she would just need to notify them of her arrival.

Suki, where are you?~

The girl looked around to room, until she finally spotted him.

Hold on, what's this? Yes Mina! Put that hat on him. Oh my god, Kaminari too? I hope they don't die~

Kaminari and Mina performed a sneak attack on Bakugou. Pinky almost managed to get the Christmas hat on his stubborn head, but it still did not work. A mischievous smile formed on Iris' face as she skipped over to him. She stopped right in front of his line of sight and gave him her signature stare. Katsuki froze in surprise as he stared into her eyes. While he was distracted, she gave her friends a small signal to continue with their plan. "Hi Suki~"

"Huh, what's-OI, what the hell do you think you're doing!?" Kaminari gave Mina and Iris a high-five as they giggled at their success.

"Gotcha~"

"Iris, you!"

"Love you too~"

"Tch." Morningstar wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a small hug as he grumbled at his defeat. They were interrupted by Denki, who also had the work study on his mind. "Hey, you gonna go back to Best Jeanist!?"

"I'm not sure yet..."

"But hey, you had plenty of offers from the school festival! You can go wherever you want!" Kirishima included himself into the conversation he just to happened to hear.