.:6:.

"George." Dream glanced over at George, seeing him on the couch.

George looked over at Dream slightly.
"What do you want." He mumbled.
"I didn't break any of your stupid rules.... There's no point in you being down here."

"I just wanna talk" Dream as down on the L part of the couch.

"I don't feel like getting yelled at anymore today." George tucked his face down into the blanket more, mumbling.
"Go away."

"I'm not going to yell at you." Dream sighed softly.
"I shouldn't have yelled either"

"Promise you aren't going to yell." George looked back at Dream, furrowing his brows.

"I promise." Dream nodded his head softly.

"Okay then I'll listen.." George straightened himself up.
"What is it you want to say." He scrunched his nose.

Dream took a deep breath.
"I want to say Im sorry...I'm sorry that I've been aggressive lately and being distant today, I've been going through something and I just can't be near you or risk hurting you." He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

George listened as Dream apologized, he was actually being apologetic.
"You're going through your pre rut aren't you" he already knew, Dream has been around him a lot recently.

Dream nodded softly.

George finally understood why Dream was being aggressive earlier.... When in rut... alphas become very annoyed and rude...

"And I'm sorry for getting mad that you were talking to someone else, I understand you want to leave and find someone" Dream looked down at the ground.
"I shouldn't have gotten mad- i understand."

"Well if I'm being honest he was annoying." George shrugged... perking up faintly.
"He kept talking all about himself" he sighed.

Dream looked up a bit hopeful- maybe he may.. slightly- itty bitty- have a chance becoming friends.

"But I don't know" George looked down.
"He was pushy-" he rubbed his chest softly.

"I can kill him if you want" Dream offered trying to crack a joke.

George laughed quietly, making Dream feel fuzzy.
"You're an idiot..." he shook his head.
"With a bad temperament."

Dream knew at that moment he didn't like George cause he was an omega....

he liked George for George- not as an omega..

"Well do you want to watch a movie?" George asked, pointing at the tv.
"It would put some use to the tv." He smiled.

"You sure? I could probably drag down Karl if you want to watch it with-" Dream was cut off by the brunette... a little confused.

"No no, I want to watch it with you." George picked up the remote and turned on the tv.
"Now what do you want to watch"

Dream sat there a bit speechless.
"I- I'll watch anything you want to watch" he shrugged.
"I don't mind."

"Alright, here let's watch... this!" George put on a random comedy... just too brighten the mood.
"I'll grab up some snacks." He stood up and skipped over to the kitchen.

Dream smiled as he watched George scavenge through the cupboard...

he looked back at the tv- moving faintly over so he can lay along the L couch.

Dream was about to lean back.. getting comfortable..

George hopped over the crouch and down next to dream causing... Dream slightly to jump.
"I got the snacks." He giggled.