.:29:.

They stayed up all night until 7am, watching movies... sticking by each others side all night.

"George, do you want some Actual breakfast?" Dream laid across from George...  glancing at the omega.

"What? Are you saying my food isn't good enough to be called breakfast?" George rolled his eyes slightly as he was wrapped up in a blanket in the other corner of the couch.

"No no. I enjoyed your food I'm meaning time wise, since you basically made breakfast at dinner time usually" Dream shook his head, laughing a little.

"I'm just joking, I don't mind some 'breakfast'" George giggled, rubbing his eyes softly.
"What are you going to make?" He smiled.

Dream rolled his eyes jokingly as he sat up, making his way over to the kitchen.
"Hmm.. I feel like having steak, what about you?" He turned back to George.

"I thought you wanted 'breakfast'?" George laughed as he turned to Dream, confused why the blonde wanted steak.

"Yeah? Do you want steak for breakfast'" Dream was calling dinner breakfast due to the time it is..

"Yes, I would like some steak for breakfast" George broke out into a slight laugh- he's never had steak before.

"Alright love, how do you want it" Dream turned to the fridge and pulled out a few raw steaks.
"Just tell me and I'll cook it the best I can."

"Hmm.. medium Rare please" George laid himself back down on the couch- that is what you get a good steak- right?

"Ahh.. you got good taste" Dream rested the steaks on the side as he prepared the pan.

"Mhm and you do not" George stuck his tongue out as he pulled out his phone to watch TikTok.

"What do you mean I don't have good taste?" Dream turned his attention to the omega laying on the couch.
"I have great taste" he was offended.

"Apparently not" George scrolled through tiktok.. humming a soft tune.

"What? Why" Dream furrowed his brows.. staring at George.

"You are mated to a poor omega that lived in a crusty apartment and ate noodle cups for breakfast.... So yeah you have poor taste" George chuckled.. continuing to play on his phone.

Dream just scoffed.
"Yeah? I'm mated to one of the most loving and caring omegas that I have ever met, who else would I mate too" he put some butter and salt n' pepper in a pan.. making sure it was heated properly.

"Well you could have probably found either a nice rich omega or fancy beta that has actual class and decency" George moved himself to sit upside down looking at everything upside down.

"And why would I do that..I prefer with who I have right now thanks." Dream rested the steak in the pan.
"They are much better." He stared at the pan.

George giggled slightly before sitting back up.
"That reminds me of a question" he looked over at Dream... he asked this question towards Dream.

"Hm?" Dream answered back as he continued to cook the steak.
"What's the question" he blinked.

"Why did you choose to bond with me?" George tilted his head slightly as he rested himself on the the couch back rest.

"What do you mean by that." Dream flipped the steak before looking over at George.
"You've asked me this before."

"Like why did you want to be my boyfriend" George was curious why Dream got with him in the first place.
"What made you decide to love me instead of sell me.