.:71:.

Karl helped George out of the elevator...

"Is everything okay..?" Sapnap furrowed his brows.. it was just him in the hallway.
"What happened?" He held his ankle..

Karl shot a worried glare over at Sapnap, clutching George slightly.

Sapnap squinted his eyes in confusion at first- until it hit him.
"WH- NOW?!" His eyes widened.
"DREAMS AT THE STORE!!"

"I know! Can you- can you just gather everyone up?! And let them know what's going on??" Karl tightened his grasp around George's arm, making sure he doesn't fall.

"WH- WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! I HAVE A BROKEN FUCKING ANKLE!" Sapnap pointed to his swollen ankle.
"I can't!" He frowned.

"Please.. figure something out- I need to get George to the hospital-And get Dream to the hospital immediately!" Karl held George close.
"Here- take his blanket.. it will be easier to help him into the car without it."

George just lightly whined, shaking his head... he didn't want his blanket taken from him.

Sapnap stuttered as he took the blanket.
"FUCKKK- Okay!- Go!" He tried standing up.

Karl nodded before taking George towards the elevator again.. he just me needed to tell atleast one person where they were going.

.:Sapnap POV:.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Sapnap glanced around looking for someone.
"Fuck it, WILBUR!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

After a few moments Wilbur walked out.
"What, what do you want." He grumbled.
"I'm not getting you water"

"It's happening-" Sapnap glanced around looking for Dream.
"When is Dream going to get back?!" He frowned.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about??" Wilbur furrowed his brows.
"You must have his your head harder then I thought.."

"NO! GEORGE! HIM AND KARL JUST-FFFFF" Sapnap stressfully gripped his hair... he was stressing the fuck out.

"What..?" Wilbur looked at Sapnap confused.

"GEORGE, HOSPITAL, BABY, KARL WITH HIM, DREAM DONT KNOW." Sapnap broke it down for him... growling at the beta.

Wilbur looked confused until it clicked.
"OH- OH FUCKIN SHIT!" He glanced around.
"THATS- THATS NOT GOOD-"

"GATHER EVERYONE!" Sapnap lightly shoved Wilbur.
"AND SOMEONE GET DREAMS ASS BACK HERE!"

Wilbur nodded before sprinting down the hall, trying to find people.

"Fuck.. this is not good.."Sapnap gripped onto George's blanket.
"Not good at all." He shook his head.

.: Dream POV :. Like- 30-40 minutes later..

"Fuck.. why couldn't anyone else do this." Dream held two bags and a drink in his hand.
"I could have been happily cuddling with George- but they make me! I have to go." He snapped.

He soon walked through the front door.. he was lazy to pull into the driveway.

Dream walked around, trying to find one person.. but- he couldn't find anyone.

"Now where is-.... Everyone...?" Dream walked around the corner, everyone was gathered infront of the elevator.
"Uhh..." he looked concerned.

"DREAM!" Sapnap was first to notice Dream.
"ow fuck." He moved his ankle slightly.

"Why is- everyone here... did something happen..?" Dream furrowed his brows as he glanced around, taking note that Sapnap is holding George's blanket.
"Why do you have George's blanket?? Is he okay??"