.:40:.

Dream watched as George looked through the windows of the stores... he found it rather cute to see George so happy.

He had a light chuckle as he adjusted his blazer sleeves.
"God..." he kept an eye on George.

"Simp." Sapnap coughed as he looked away, rubbing the back of his head.

Dream elbowed Sapnap.
"Shh, I'm just keeping an eye on him Sapnap ." He gave Sapnap a quick glare before looking back towards George.

"You know he's a grown man right..?" Karl raised a brow as he hooked arms with Sapnap.

Dream sighed softly.
"I know.. I'm just worried Karl.. he's an omega and there's so many things out there that can hurt him, what if I'm not there to protect him." His eyes softened as he watched George twirl around ahead.

"He doesn't need protecting.." Sapnap rested a hand on Dreams shoulder.
"He knows how to fight." He looked over at George.
"He's killed someone before."

"Oh yeah, he has." Dream remembered the night of the mission, Karl wouldn't stop telling him that George killed someone and that he is great at distracting people.. which personally, I don't like.

"You should let him come with us on the new mission that's come up! We need someone to distract the guards!" Karl lightly nudged Dream.
"Come on!" He smiled.

Dream scoffed as he continued to walk , following George as he did so.

"Dream come on! It will make him happy!" Sapnap lightly punched Dreams shoulder.
"Going on a mission with him with make him happy."

"No, We've already discussed this before! I'm going to go take out the guards then go hack into the system while the others take out the other posts and get to the vault." Dream sighed again, shaking his head.

"But you're going alone?" Sapnap tilted his head... humming softly.

"It's best if I work alone, I've always gone alone..plus I don't need to depend on anyone" Dream rolled his eyes as he adjusted his black face mask.

Karl scoffed before elbowing Dream in the side.

"Ow- what was that for!" Dream snapped as he turned his head to Karl.

Karl pointed over to george.
"Well you're not alone anymore Dream, you have George." He glanced over at George.

Dream looked back towards George.

George was smiling as he looked at the different objects.

Dreams gaze softened as he admired every inch of George's face... his smile growing.

"You can depend on George now" Sapnap patted Dreams shoulder.
"He can help you on the mission." He had a light smile.
"Give him a chance."

Dream sighed... Maybe they are right.

I trust George, I trust him with my life even...

Maybe he can help me on the mission.

"Fine." Dream lightly mumbled, staring up at the ceiling.

"What was that?" Karl had a smile quickly growing on his face.
"What did you say."

"Fine he can come with me on the mission." Dream spoke a bit louder, he hated when someone changes his opinion.

"We can't hear you dreamie~" Sapnap and Karl both leaned on both sides of Dream.
"Come on~" he smiled.

Dream sighed before shoving the two away from him.
"That's it, I change my mind" he joked with them, trying to annoy them.