.:83:.

Definitely haven't been working on 3 separate stories for you guys 👀

🐈‍⬛

⬜️

🌊 🐟

?? Hints maybe..?

Also.. a little announcement at the end ;w;

Dream was already up putting on his gear to go.... Humming a soft tube.

George sat at the edge of the bed.. he really wanted to go.. he wanted to see Dreams casino.

Zuma was asleep on the bed.

"Dreamm" George faintly whined as he slouched a bit.

"Yes love." Dream adjusted the cuff of his blazer, making sure he looks good.
"What is it."

"Can I g-" George was quickly interrupted.

"No, you stay here." Dream shook his head as he picked up his mask.. he already knew George was going to ask that.
"It might be dangerous."

George just huffed in annoyance.. he really wanted to go..

"Plus someone has to go and watch zuma." Dream has a faint chuckle.
"But I have to go now love.. I'll be back soon alright?"

George had a faint nod until.. a small idea popped into his head.. it wasn't a good one.. but... worth the risk.
"Okay.. but do you think you can take zuma to Karl? I'm going to have a shower and I don't want him doing anything when I'm in there."

Dream had a faint nod.
"Alright.." he carefully picked up zuma.. god at this point Karl has just became there babysitter..

"Thank you" George smiled... he's gonna try and sneak into the car.. but first... he needs some clothes... something....

seductive.

.: Dream POV :.

"Karl?" Dream peaked into the library.

"Hm?" Karl perked his head up, out of his book.

"Sorry for asking again.. but can you watch zuma? I'm going out for a meet up and George is taking a shower."

Karl had a faint nod.
"Yeah of course."

"Thanks.. this means a lot Karl.." Dream passed zuma over to Karl.
"Sorry you have to do this so often."

"Mhm, I knew if I was in the same situation you would help." Karl carefully picked up zuma and rested him on his lap.

Dream faintly smiled and nodded.
"Well I have to go now.. George will probably be up here in a few.."

Karl nodded.
"Alright."

.: George POV :.

George quickly opened the door and slid into the back seat, laying on the car floor.. he will probably be mad but... he won't drive all the way back.. so basically.. I get to go on a mission and see dreams casino.

After a few moments he heard the car door open.. oh shit-

He glanced over and he saw Dream slid into the drivers seat... this is going to be fun.

.: Dream POV :.

Dream huffed as he leaned into his seat.. he could be in his room cuddling with his fiancé and his kid... but nooo.. Hannah decided to be a bitch.

He pulled a picture out of his pocket.. it was a picture of him, George and zuma..

He smiled before clipping it to the rear view mirror... his own personal family..