.:69:.

"Do we have to gooo.." George whined as he leaned into the seat.
"I don't wanna." He didn't like Hannah.

"Yes George, we do." Dream nodded as he pulled out of the driveway.
"It's important to get rid of these.. pests.. before they can get ahold of anymore of my stock."

George had a light nod.. he had to bare with it for Dream.
"okay.." he didn't want to wait so long..

"Besides.. I've heard they have a really nice lounge." Dream shrugged as he glanced over at George.

"Wait- I'm not going to be with you?" George quickly turned towards Dream.

"Unfortunately not when I'm in the meeting." Dream sighed as he looked back at the road... humming softly.
"I don't want you dragged into my business"

George just sighed and looked out the window.
"Okay..." he whimpered, he wanted to stay with Dream.

"It won't for be that long, okay?" Dream rested his hand on George's thigh, comforting him slightly.
"Only a little" he smiled.

George nodded, resting his hand on top of dreams.

"Sapnap, Punz and Wilbur are also on there way as we speak." Dream circled his thumb along his mates thigh.
"If that makes you feel better."

George had a faint nod... as long as he's not alone.
"Yeah.. a bit.." it made him feel better since his friends were going to be there as well.
"But there most likely going to be with you."

Dream nodded before continuing.

After around 20 minutes they finally arrived..

"Stay close to me alright?" Dream looked over to George as he slowly pulled in to the gated mansion.
"Don't go far."

"That's the plan-" George lowered himself slightly into the seat, staring at the workers with guns.
"That's always the plan-"

Dream slowly drove up the driveway, passing a few security guards with heavy guns... greattt.

George was very anxious- they all seem to be different alphas with bullet proof armour... I think?
"I don't like this.." he whimpered.

Dream soon pulled up to the front loop of the mansion, it seems Hannah and- her personal... maid waiting.

"Can't I just stay in the car??" George nervously turned to dream.. he was scared.
"Please???" He whimpered quietly.

"It's much safer if you come inside." Dream rubbed George's leg.
"With me." He nudged his head.

George nodded.
"Okay..." he sighed.

Dream had a faint smile as he slid his mask over his face.
"Alright, come on." He closed the door behind him.

The two soon made there way out of the car, making there way towards Hannah's maid.

George just hid himself behind Dream as they approached the maid..  soon noticing hannah was all out.

"Welcome!" Hannah's maid smiled.
"It's good to have you here!" She bowed faintly... Err- do you have to treat people like there royalty..?

George was confused.

Dream had a faint nod.
"Yeah.." he slid his hands into his pockets.
"We have a meeting."

"I see you brought your mate." Hannah glanced behind Dream, looking at the omega behind him.
"That's nice.."

Dream noticed the maid behind hannah..

She was wearing a red and black dress- well.. a black dress with red roses scattered on the bottom.