.:33:.

George fluttered his eyes open as he heard a random clicking behind him.
"Dream..?" He mumbled as he turned over to see if Dream was there, he wasn't.

George sat up on his crusty mattress and turned to the clicking noise, it was his broke ac.
"Oh-" he blinked until he looked over, Dream was walking in with a bag of food.

What the..?

"Oh- you're awake, did I wake you up?" Dream held a bag of McDonald's as he lowered his phone, noticing George was awake.

George shook his head.
"No I was just surprised you were gone" he blinked.

"Well I went and got you some McDonald's.. I still felt bad about earlier." Dream held up the bag before looking down.
"Plus- what you have here is simply inedible... like how this is basically inedible.. but it's better then what you have here." He stared at the bag of McDonald's.

George laughed, shaking his head.
"It's okay, it was a silly argument, come sit with me" he was still hurt from the argument but he pushed it to the back of his mind.
"Please?"

Dream chuckled before making his way over to george.
"I'm guessing this is what you want" he held the McDonald's up to George.

"Yeah" George took the bag of McDonald's, moving over so Dream could sit down.

Dream rolled his eyes before sitting down next to George, he soon pulled out his phone and started messaging someone.

"Who you talking too?" George stuffed his face with McDonald's fries, chuckling softly.

"Sapnap, he's coming to pick us up, I'm trying to get him to bring the normal car but his insisting to bring the limo and go for a drive" Dream sighed, resting his head on his knuckle... he didn't think it was necessary

"You have a limo" George raised a brow.

"Yeah for special events, or meetings with other gangs." Dream shrugged... waving his hand.
"I don't use it much" he grumbled, shaking his head.
"I don't even know why I bought it."

"Can we take the limo?!" George has always wanted to drive in a limo- or well.. be in a limo... he can't drive.
"Please!!"

"You.. you want to take the limo..?" Dream was confused why George wanted to take the limo- it was just a long car..?

George nodded quickly.
"Yeah! I've never been in one before and I wanna see what its like!" He gasped, grinning all most..

"You've never been in a limo?" Dream furrowed his brows slightly- looking at George.

George looked at Dream for a moment blinking.
"Well I'm not rich like you, I'm a BROKE ASS OMEGA." He growled.

Dream chuckled before messaging Sapnap once again.
"Alright he'll been here in twenty, wanna wait outside?" He sat up, offering his hand out.

George whined as he laid back in bed.
"Carry me.." he did grabby arms.
"I'm not getting up."

Dream rolled his eyes before picking up George again, while picking up the McDonald's with him.
"Alright come on.... Lazy omega." He yawned.

-

George sat at the curb, happily eating his McDonald's.
"Mm.." he smiled.

"You realize how unhealthy that is too eat, right?" Dream sat next to george.. staring at the omega.

"Quiet, you were rude to me." George muffled.. continuing to eat.
"This is me forgiving you." He growled.