.:64:.

Dream groaned as he laid against the limousine seat.
"I don't want to go." He spat... shaking his head repeatedly.

"Come on! You've been in bed for like two weeks doing nothing but work" George had a faint pout as he crossed his legs, looking over toward Dream.

"Cause I need to get my work done George, I have to finalize meetings for next week." Dream rested his head in his hands.
"I have so much work I need to catch up on and this is only slowing me down."

George rolled his eyes before carefully standing up, making his was over to dream.
"Dream, it's your birthday.. you need a break" he sat down next to his mate.

Dream had a light shrug.
"I don't need a break" he sighed... shaking his head.

"Everyone needs a break, even you." George placed a firm kiss on Dreams cheek.
"Now, who else is gonna be there?" He smiled.

"Everyone but tommy, tubbo, ranboo and the maids." Dream had a faint smile.
"No kids." He shook his head.

"I'm guessing I'm the ride back then" George chuckled, since he was probably the only one that's going to be sober.

"Probably." Dream shrugged.
"Or at least my ride home back that is" he was quite concerned.. as George might not know how to drive

"Probably sapnap and Karl's ride too I'm guessing" George leaned against dreams side, nuzzling into the crease of dreams neck.
"Since they will probably be out cold drunk"

"Mhm." Dream rested his head on George's,
Snuggling against the omega, trying to rub his scent on him.

"AYO love birds! We're here!" Sapnap opened the side flap.
"Stop fucking" he growled.

Dream groaned before standing up.
"Come on George." He helped George onto his feet.

"Thank you" George smiled softly.

The four soon made there way out of the limo and waited outside... a club..?

"Sapnap- are you fucking serious." Dream slid his black half mask over his face, trying to cover his annoyance.
"A club?"

"Oh come on! You need to loosen up! And where else to do that then at the club." Sapnap leaned on the limo hood.
"It's not that bad." He grinned.

Dream crossed his arms, gripping his arms firmly.. He did not want to go to a club.. especially with George..

George looked up at Dream confused.
"What's so bad about the club..?" He's never been in a actual club.

"Just- don't leave my side." Dream glanced over at George with a worrying look.
"When is everyone else going to be here?" He asked Sapnap.

"There already inside." Sapnap pointed over to the club.
"We should hurry, don't wanna keep them waiting now" he smiled.

Dream had a hesitant nod before gripping George's hand, interlocking his fingers.. he wasn't going to let George out of his sights.. not for a second.
"Yeah- we'll meet you guys inside- I just need a minute."

The two nodded before making there way into the club, leaving Dream and George alone.

George glanced down at his hand.. he knew something was off.
"What's wrong? Don't you want to celebrate with your friends?" he can tell Dream is a bit panicked.

"I do.. im just worried by bringing you into a club.." Dream furrowed his brows.
"especially with all the kidnappings going on."

George sighed.
"I know..." he wanted to have a little bit of fun atleast.
"I'm worried about it too."