.:45:.

Dream paced back and forth in the hall, staring at the floor....

He practically drove his way home as fast as he could..

"Dream calm down." Sapnap tried calming him down, but- this wasn't something he could just calm Dream down.

Dream snapped firmly.
"That's pretty hard when your mate got shot!" He gripped his fist slightly... panicking.

Sapnap sighed... patting dreams back.
"Tubbos taking care of him, he's okay." He was worried for his friend.

"He will be okay.." Karl walked up to the alpha in destress.

Dream just bit down on his thumb.
"I think I need to be alone for right now.." he wanted to believe George was okay but he was afraid something happened.

Sapnap and Karl looked at each other.

"Come on pandas... let's go wait upstairs.. this is there floor after all" Karl interlocked fingers with sapnap.
"He does need time." He wanted to see George just as much as Dream.

They wanted to help Dream but there wasn't much they could do.

Dream walked back and forth in front of his bedroom, the memory of George getting shot and passing out stuck in his mind.
"FUCK!" He punched the wall, leaving a decent size dent in it... but barely visible unless close to it.
"If only I paid attention then George wouldn't have been shot." He had a light wince.
"Fuck.."

He leaned against the wall waiting for tubbo to be done with George.

Dream sat there for what felt like hours... he needed to know if George was okay...

His attention turned to the door as he heard it click open... George??

"Is- is he okay?!" Dream straightened himself up and walked over to Tubbo in a hurry.... He wanted to enter his room... as George must have been sleeping in his blanket nest.

Tubbo sighed.
"Well the bullet lodged in his under shoulder But if it went any deeper he would have been sent to the hospital.. he did loose a lot of blood though...which caused the black out earlier." He pointed his his shoulder.

Dream breathed in.
"Will he be okay!?" He tried to stay calm.
"That's what I need to know."

"Yes he is fine." Tubbo nodded, stretching his hands.
"He will survive." He smiled.

"Thank fucking god.."
Dream had a sigh of relief, stressfully putting his fingers through his hair.
"And- you know..."

Tubbo sighed.
"Yes, the baby is fine- it hasn't even developed yet so it will be fine." He nodded again, rolling his eyes.

"Oh thank god." Dream repeated, having another sigh of relief.
"And-" he was cut off.

"And don't worry, your guys secret is safe with me." Tubbo chuckled as he adjusted his bag of medical tools.
"It's not my business."

"Thank you so much Tubbo." Dream hugged Tubbo... relieved.

Tubbo just stood there awkwardly, Dream had never hugged him before.
"Uh- yeah.. no problem..?" He blinked, confused why the alpha is hugging him.

"Is- is okay for me to go in?" Dream wanted to go see George.

Tubbo backed out of the hug.
"Yeah he might still be a be passed out and or groggy but just don't make any sudden movements at all for the next week or so, I don't want the stitches re opening, so he should stay on bed rest for a week or two"

Dream nodded.
"I can't thank you enough" he had a smile.

"You can thank me when you buy me McDonald's." Tubbo joked before leaving... waving his hand.