.:81:.

George wondered around the new garden, holding zuma in his arms... what a pretty garden...

"What do you think darling." Dream walked up next to George, rest his hand on George's waist.
"A nice new home?"

George just glanced around.
"I like it, it's a bit big though." He turned his attention back to Dream.

"Mhm.. but it's safe and we have camera everywhere." Dream glanced down at George.
"Plus zuma can play in the yard while you manage the garden.. I know you always did it at the old place.. even though you always denied it."

George had a faint huff.
"Yeah.. whatever" he just didn't want to make it a big deal.. since he felt like Dream would buy him a bunch of supplies for the garden.

Dream chuckled as he kissed George's cheek.
"Well I'm glad you like it." He hummed.

"Thank you for bringing the koi.." George looked over at the large pond where the koi were swimming.

"Of course, I know you love them." Dream faintly smiled as he looked down at zuma.
"And it wouldn't be fair to leave them behind." He ruffled zumas hair.

Zuma just made a happy noise until he felt a rain drop tap his nose, he looked confused after.

George and Dream both looked at zuma confused for a moment.

"Oh, it must be raining." George looked up at the cloudy sky as rain started to pour down.. oh
"That's why." He hummed.

Dream soon looked up.
"We should probably head inside for a bit.." he looked back down at George, he doesn't want either of them  getting sick.

George soon nodded, turning around and making his way back to the mansion.

Dream soon following.

Today is going to be a busy day...

-

"NO PUNZ! STOP!" Niki ran over to punz.
"Your leg is broken!! You can't carry that!"

Dream decided to let Niki move in so they all 24/7 emergency care.. and so she can teach tubbo some more medical stuff.

George and Dream just watched as Punz tried to carry a box... struggling to hold it.

"It's fine Niki , besides we need as many hands as we can get to move everything.. anyways- where's the library?" Punz looked down at the box labeled library... a bit confused where to go.

This mansion was much bigger then there last it will take weeks to move everything and set it all up.

George held zuma while Dream wrapped his arm around George's waist again, circling his thumb this time.

"Niki, it's fine, if he breaks it again, it's his fault." Dream muttered as he rested on his head on George shoulders.

Punz rolled his eyes as he carried the box out of the room.
"I'm not going to break it, cunt." He growled.

Niki was still hesitant.

"Speaking of which, I think wilbur strained his arm, are you able to help him with that?" Dream glanced over a Niki... humming a soft tune.
"Him and Tommy were fighting."