.:8:.

Smut, lime, fluff, whatever the fuck you call it, just take this chapter.

-

"I want to bond" George sounded confident at first as he looked over at Dream... but after a moments of silence- he looked down at his hands losing that confidence.

Dream was in shocked, choking on his fries slightly.
"Where did this come from?" It was so sudden.. he didn't understand why.

"I- I don't know.. I- was just thinking about it .. I-" George started to get really nervous and embarrassed on what he said... he probably should have waited.
"Sorry I have to go-" he got to nervous and embarrassed then left.

"Wait George!" Dream turned to see george make his way into the elevator.
"Come back!" He quickly hopped off the couch but before he knew it george was already gone.

Stupid!

Dream hit himself in the head... panicking a little bit...

.:George POV:.

George leaned against the elevator walls.
"Why the fuck did you say that you dumbass" he mumbled to himself.

As the elevator door opened he made his way out of the elevator and just headed to basically one of the only other places he remember in this place.

The outside garden near the kitchen..

Why did you have to say that... now he probably thinks you are stupid or a fucking desperate omega, stupid stupid stupid.

George thought as he felt tears prick his eyes as he made his way into the garden....he saw a spot behind a fairly large tree and he hid behind there and just sobbed out of embarrassment.
(We've all been there 😔🤚🏻)

.:Dream POV:.

Dream made his way out of the elevator looking around.
"Why the fuck did I decide to live in a mansion." He let out a frustrated sigh.

Where did he even go?

He tried looking to see if he could see George anywhere.... But he just vanished out of thin air.

"If you're looking for George..he went that way" atlas pointed as she was laying on a dresser type thing.
"He looked pretty upset if I'm going to be honest" she scrolled through her phone.

Dream didn't even want to question what she was doing but just headed in the direction... he had to find george.

Where the fuck did he go-

As Dream looked around the kitchen..he caught onto George's scent, he was in the garden.

Dream quickly made his way over..

.:George and Dream POV:.

George Had his knees curled to his chest.. he tried to calmed down by fiddling with the flowers on the ground.
"You're so fucking stupid..." he mumbled to himself into his knees.
"You shouldn't have done that."

"I don't think so." Dream said as he sat down next to George.

George didn't know what to say to Dream so he just decided to stay silent.

"Why did you run off?" Dream tilted his head slightly, confused.

"i felt stupid for asking that question." George buried his face more into his knees... he hated himself for that.

"Why..?" Dream didn't understand why George felt embarrassed.

"Cause we've only barley knew each other for two weeks and only have been dating for almost two three days now and I already asked you to bond.... i understand if it's a no since we haven't dated very long and.." George spoke rather quickly till Dream cut him off.