.:15:.

George held ponks hand.. trying his best at comforting the omega as he wandered down the hallway.

"What does he mean meet everyone..?" Ponk looked over at George, confused.. he was afraid.

"The other people that work here" George turned and smiled at ponk...
"Dreams team is really nice- accept Punz... so ignore him." He hummed.

Dream continued walking down the hall.. looking back every so often at the two.... he had to admit he is a bit jealous that George was holding ponks hand.

"YOU DID WHAT!"

The three could hear Tommy yell up ahead.

Ponk pulled back slightly, he was afraid of the others.

"It's Okay!" George smiled, nudging his head over.
"Just stay clear of Punz.." he nodded his head.

Dream soft chuckled.
"What is it with you two, ever since you came here you and Punz have hated each other" he looked back at George.

"He literally choked me in and ally way, threatened to shoot me then! stepped on me, and I didn't even get an apology" George mumbled... growling a tad bit..

"Didn't I do the same thing" Dream turned slightly back at George, having a concerned look... did George not like him?

"you said sorry" George hummed slightly, his smile was growing.
"And you tried your best to fix it.." he knew Dream was trying.

Ponk looked at George like he was crazy.

Dream felt relieved... but still felt guilty..

"Oh shit big D's here"

"Stop calling me that" Dream rolled his eyes before glaring down at Tommy... soon noticing Jack in the distance..

Jack was hiding behind Eret- not wanting to see Dream...

"Don't fucking hide behind me!" Eret grabbed jack and pushed him away from himself.

"ASS!" Jack snapped before standing there awkwardly very intimated by Dreams presence...

Dream glared at Jack.. still clearly pissed off.

"Oh so this is the other omega in our little crew!" Tommy wandered around ponk... looking at the two.

Ponk stood there awkwardly, clutching George's hand..

"Leave ponk along tommy." Wilbur sighed.
"He's been threw enough already." He growled under his breath.

Tommy rolled his eyes before listening to wilbur.

"Well as you know now...me and Dream are deciding to combined our groups for the time being to defeat jschlatt so you all better get along with each other" foolish glared slightly at jack...

"Stop fucking looking at me! I didn't know that was his mate! Plus I didn't shoot him!" Jack defended himself... shaking his head.

"Yeah cause if you did shoot him you would have been dead on the spot." Dream snapped.. crossing his arms.

"Yeahhh- I can back that up, if you fucked with his mate you wouldn't probably have survived" Karl shrugged as he sat on a table.
"Hm..?" He shrugged.

Right there you could see jacks soul leave his body... fundy got killed by Dream?

Everyone broke out into a fit laughter as jack looked genuinely scared.

Eret laughed as he put a hand on jacks shoulder.
"You look terrified! You should have known Fundy would be killed!" He continued laughing.
"He's been a prick since day one."