.:50:.

"I think after this I'm going to take a break from doing anything for awhile" George sighed as he helped Dream walk down the road.
"Cause this hurt" he hummed.

"Aww Is this too much for you~" dream wheezed as he tightened the grasp of his cloth around His eye.

"I'm pregnant asshole." George scoffed as he continued helping Dream.
"I shouldn't be escaping masquerades, jumping off balcony's and running across roof tops.. or saving my mate TWICE"

"Yeah-.." Dreams mood quickly changed from happy to very quiet
"Sorry-" he was too tired to even do anything.

"It's alright, let's just get you home-" as George and Dream finally came up to the corner store they heard Sapnap yell.

"FINALLY YOU GUYS SHOWED UP! ITS BEEN LIKE THIRTY MINUTES!" Sapnap snapped as he sat on top of the car.
"Oh shit your eye dude-" he noticed the blood dripping from Dreams hand.

"Yeah..Hannah decided to be a bitch again." Dream growled as he clutched the bloody towel.
"We just had to fight a shit ton of Hannah's guards on roof tops- OW FUCK-" he flinched as his eye stung.

George gave Dream a worried glance before looking at Sapnap.

"Well karls passed out in the passenger seat so get in the back, I'll get us home as fast as I can." Sapnap quickly hopped into the driver seat turning on the ignition.

Dream calmly sat in the back seat while George on the other hand was slightly panicked, what if Dream can't see out of that eye anymore...

Dream glanced down as George, tilting his head enough so he could see him

George was lost in thought as he looked down at the car floor.

"You alright-?" Dream nudged George as he leaned back into his seat.
"Why are you staring." He mumbled.

"I should be asking you that, are you okay??" George looked up at Dream with worry in his eyes.
"You are hurt." He frowned.

"Could be better." Dream shrugged with a muffle.
"I'm sorry that we can't stop by the store on the way back." He glanced out the window as Sapnap drove off.

"It's fine- I'm not mad about that!." George turned himself so he was fully facing Dream.
"Do you think I can see the cut?" He really wanted to know if it fucked up his eye.

"Why?" Dream turned to George confused.
"It's just a scratch." He scoffed faintly.
"It will be fine."

"It's not just a scratch!" George grasped Dreams arm lowering it slowly so he could get a good view of the cut.

The cut went from the top right of his forehead down his face to his jaw, barely missing his eye.

"Oh.. can you still see out of this eye.." George mumbled carefully ran his thumb down the wound.
"That's good-" he was cut off.

"Ow- yes I can! but I can't see with all the blood!." Dream moved George's hand away.
"I just- never mind.. for now Let's just get home." He sighed as he put on the cloth once more soaking up the blood.

"Okay..." George muttered as he looked out the window.. did I do something wrong..? Yeah he just touched dreams cut... but he seems more mad then that.

George frowned as he couldn't do anything to help Dream.

Dream & George didn't talk for the rest for the ride... it was quiet..

The drive was fairly quick due to Sapnap basically speeding home- speeding across every red light.

-