.:63:.

Dream carried George into the elevator.
"You need a bath- you're completely drench" yet he himself is also drenched

"Nooo..." George shook his head.
"Not without you~" he cooed trying to convince Dream to join him.
"Come with me."

"Oh my god." Dream chuckled as he leaned against the elevator wall.
"You can shower yourself" he lightly scoffed.

"But my legs still hurt" George whined as he clutched dreams chest.
"Too much effort." He frowned.

"You literally ran from our house to the meadow, you're fine." Dream rolled his eyes, holding George up.

"Yeah, doesn't mean it didn't hurt." George pouted.. he just wanted to spend more time with Dream.. like always.

"Whatever" Dream lightly scoffed as the elevator door opened, making his way out.
"Come on." He smiled.

They waited patiently for the elevator door to open.. enjoying each other presence.

As the two made there way out of the elevator they noticed Wilbur laying on the couch.. very pissed off.

"Hello Wilbur." Dream had a light laugh as he watched the angry beta growl on the couch.

"FINALLY! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ARE BACK." Wilbur stood up off the couch, making his way over to the alpha and omega.
"GOD." He growled.

Dream rolled his eyes as he pulled the keycard out of his pocket, holding it out for Wilbur.
"Here's your keycard back." He just took it back from George's pocket.

"Your mate is a fucking cunt." Wilbur snatched the keycard as he glared at George, barring his teeth slightly.

George just flipped him off with a cocky grin, he knew Wilbur couldn't do anything.

"You better watch what you say wilbur" Dream glared at Wilbur as he walked towards the bedroom, clutching George tightly in his arms.

Wilbur grumbled as he walked into the elevator, very pissed off.

George giggled as he flipped off Wilbur again, sticking out his tongue.

"YOU LITTLE-" Wilbur was about to stomp over to George but Dream turned around staring at Wilbur.

"What? What were you gonna say?" Dream stared over at Wilbur, he looked very intimidating.

"I- uh.. nothin, nothing at all!" Wilbur stuttered as he walked backwards, he did not want to fuck with Dream.

"that's what I thought." Dream turned back around, walking back towards the bedroom.

George looked back a Wilbur with a cocky smirk.

"You lil fuck..." Wilbur muttered before making his way into the elevator.
"You're lucky you are dreams mate."

George giggled as he leaned into dreams chest, looking forward.
"Can we watch a movie?" He glanced up at Dream.

"After you have had a shower we can." Dream carried George into the bedroom, placing him on the bed.
"Alright..?" He hummed.

"Okay..." George grumbled before making his way towards the closet.

.:Dream and George POV:. Bedroom.

Dream laid down on his bed, pulling out a few papers from his side table.
"Hmm..?" He looked at them.

He was gonna try and get some work done while George was in the shower.

"What are you doing?" George asked as he walked out of the closet, arms full of clothes.