.:36:.

⚠️ Tw: rape;( ⚠️

George woke up in a strange room, it's was old and destroyed.... What the hell happened..?
"Ow.." he winced.

He carefully sat up.. glancing around..

"Hello...?" George winced slightly afraid of where he was at....
"Dream...?" He mumbled...

"Ah! So the prize position is awake!"

George snapped his head over.. seeing the familiar laughed as he leaned in the corner of the room, looking down at George.

"Why am I here!" George snarled, beginning to panic... this room.. smelt of pain and sorrow.
"Why did you take me?!"

"Well obviously we're gonna sell you, you can catch such a good price on the market for a mated omega! Once I saw you I knew you would catch me a nice bit of money." Schlatt laughed, holding his hand up.... He was holding ip a coin.

George scrunched his nose slightly.
"Well I'd prefer if you don't sell me and let me go." He sat up... not knowing what to do in this situation.
"We can negotiate something.."

"That's not how it's works....omegas don't get a say in the matter..they're the lowest on the chain of course! they're used for sex and slavery, nothing more" schlatt pushed himself off the wall, smirking.

"In your little fantasies sure, but not in the really world..we are also human beings" George snarled, he was trying to act tough... but deep down- he was scared.
"You insane fuck" he snapped.

Schlatt made his way over to george and tightly gripped around his throat pushing him back down onto the bed.
"Do not talk to me like that or you will deeply regret it." He reached for his gun.

George spat into schlatts face.
"There's not much more you can do to me! If you're going to sell me, it's best if you keep the prize in good condition." He kicked schlatt away from him... snapping.

Schlatt let out an annoyed growl..
"You'd be surprised.." he dusted his chest off.

George was about to speak- but was cut off..

"in 5 days is when the bidding starts to buy you...so there's some time to have fun with my new toy till then." Some familiar man walked in.

"Ah, I forgot to mention, someone paid for a private session with you." Schlatt laughed as he started to walk to the stranger.
"Y'know.. having fun~"

George furrowed his brows..
"What?.." he voice lowered... what did Schlatt do..

"Do you have the money?" Schlatts voice soon changed.. glaring the alpha.

The man quickly paid schlatt... placing money in his hand.
"What do you take me and my family for." He hummed.

"Pleasure doing business with you" schlatt made his way out of the room shutting the door behind him.

George finally recognized the man.
"Aiden..." his gaze shallowed... what was going to happen.

"Hello George." Aiden smirked before walking over to him.
"Long time no see." He waved his hand.

"Please don't come near me" George shook his head as he backed away from Aiden.
"What are you doing.." he growled.

"Oh come on.. you know what I'm doing.." Aiden grabbed George's leg...pulling him towards him.
"I've tried being nice about this, but you simply won't listen." He held his hand around George's throat.

George winced as he tried kicking Aiden away.
"Please.. don't do this" he had a choked sob... quickly

"Too late for that now." Aiden smirked.