.:21:.

Sapnap sat next to the pond as he dipped his fingers in slightly..... he probably should have called them more privately.

"Here I brought you some water" George passed Sapnap a glass of water as he sat down next to him.
"I put ice cubes in it."

"Thank you.." Sapnap smiled slightly as he took the glass of water from the omega.

"So want to talk about what happened earlier" George asked, sitting down next to Sapnap.
"If you don't mind..?" He tilted his head.

"What part.." Sapnap clutched the glass firmly.
"The part where I had to call my dads that I haven't talk to in years, accused of working with schlatt or my parents wanting to become a happy family after all thats fucking happened" he rested his head on the rim of the glass.

"Uhh... maybe let's start from the beginning." George didn't know where to start from that sentence.
"How did your parents get dragged into schlatts mafia"

Sapnap took a deep breath.
"Well when I was younger we lived a normal happy family life then schlatt came into play, he threatened to kill us if we didn't work for him, then my parents basically fucking sold me to Dreams family since they were good friends to 'protect me' and I haven't talked to them in fucking years and there acting like it's fucking normal and wants to become a happy family again" Sapnap ran his fingers through his hair and gripped it firmly as tears pricked his eyes.

George rubbed sapnaps back comforting him calmly.

As George was about to speak Sapnap spoke again.

"They're not my family, this is my family.. Dream, you,Karl,Wilbur, Tommy.. everyone here is my family, they aren't.." Sapnap took a sip of his water, trying to calm down.

"I know.. but they made a big sacrifice you know" George looked down at his water— he knew sapnaps family did it for good reason.

"What do you mean?" Sapnap snarled slightly looking at the pond- a big sacrifice?! Tch..

"Well since your parents were basically forced into joining schlatt.. they didn't want to risk losing you or you getting pulled into schlatts business so they decided to give you to a close friend too keep you safe" George tried his best explaining it- it was hard.. without it sounding bad at least.
"They made that sacrifice to keep you safe Sapnap"

Sapnaps face went from slightly annoyed to sorrow.. oh..
"I-... I never thought of it like that..." he then realized probably the pain his parents went through to give him away basically.

"They care about you sapnap..even though it's been years they still care about you Sapnap." George circled his thumb around Sapnaps back.. trying his best to comfort his friend.

"I know.." Sapnap smiled softly... nodding his head.

George smirked slightly.
"So...what's going with you and Karl~" he moved his hand off of sapnaps back and nudged him in the side.

"Stopp, we are just friends" Sapnap scoffed while rolling his eyes- trying not to smile.
"Don't do that." He grumbled.

"Uh huh" George knew that was bullshit.
"Spill the tea man" he chuckled.

Sapnap covered his face with his arm.
"Dude stoppp" blocking the red tint on his face.

"Oooooo you like him don't you!" George nudged Sapnap again, grinning.
"You like Karl!"

"Stopppp it's embarrassing man!" Sapnap covered his face.
"He's a friend" he groaned.

"AWWW you should totally ask him out" George giggled before taking a sip of his own water.
"Definitely"