.:18:.

They both individually changed in separate rooms.. Dream didn't mind changing in the same room with George- but George was still a bit embarrassed by it.

Dream came out with dark green and light green swim shorts with a towel wrapped around his neck.

George followed behind Dream.. wearing. A dark blue and light blue pair swim shorts..

But instead of having the towel around his neck.. he covered his body with a towel.

"This way" Dream grabbed George's hand lightly then guided the omega throughout the floor before they came upon a door.

"This feels like you're going to kill me" George looked over at Dream, cocking a brow.

"If I wanted you dead I would have shot you long ago" Dream looked back with a smirk apparent on his face.

George looked a slight bit shock and slightest bit worried now.
"Heh.. flattering" he had a worried him.

"Don't worry I love you too much to kill you" Dream finally made it too the door...

"You have a weird way of flirting" George furrowed his brows, following Dream.
"Y'know that."

Dream wheezed for a quick moment.
"Yeah yeah... well Come on, we are here" he let go of George's hand and made his way inside of the room.

George quickly followed Dream in revealing the pool.

(He's rich, just replace with windows with like in wall waterfalls and plant walls)

George looked at the pool with a jaw dropping look.
"What.." he mumbled... looking around.

"Hmm? You looked shocked." Dream looked back at George... confused.

"Well yeah! You have a indoor pool!" George looked around.
"I never had a pool before!!" He grew excited.

"We have an indoor pool...now don't just stand there" Dream turned his back to George before throwing his towel on a chair near by.

He slowly began walking toward the stairs of the pool.

George waddled over and stood near the edge of the pool...dipping his toes in to see if it's cold.

Dream basically turned and flopped down into the water while laughing....floating on his back.

George sat at the edge of the pool with a towel wrapped around his body and his legs in the water.... He didn't know if he wanted to go in.

Dream came back out of the water laughing.
"I haven't gone for a swim in so long" he relaxed in the water.

"I rarely go swimming... if I do it's like at a lake late at night or something." George kicked his legs slightly in the water.
"Where I'm not seen." He hummed.

"Well then..why don't you join me" Dream floated on his back as his dirty blond hair stuck to his forehead... his smile growing.

George felt butterflies in his stomach as he looked at Dreams face, his hair sticking to his forehead, his freckles and smile very apparent on his face.

"Cmon now" Dream nudged his head.
"The waters great" he smiled.. holding his hand out.

George sighed before taking off his towel... carefully lowering himself into the water.