.:19:.

"Hmm I like that idea" foolish nodded, thinking about it briefly.
"It sounds like a good training exercise for my men." He hummed.

"Sapnap thought of it, so think of it maybe like a warm up exercise and bonding thing for our teams" Dream shrugged- he only wants to do it because George does.

"Well I'm busy today but you can take my team with you" foolish lifted up a few notes, organizing his stuff..
"Do what you must."

Dream nodded his head.
"Alright, we are probably gonna go to the forest not too far from here." He pointed over.

Foolish chuckled slightly, shaking his head.

"What?" Dream looked back at foolish, why is he laughing at him.

"Nothing just happy that your finally coming around again" foolish smiled softly.. looking up at Dream.

"What do you mean?" Dream furrowed his brows slightly, crossing his arms.

"Well you kind of were a cold hearted dick" foolish glared up at dream.. cocking a brow.

"Wow, such brotherly love" Dream scoffed.. no he wasn't.

"Am I wrong? Since you met George he warmed up your stone cold heart" foolish looked through his work, trying to find something.

"Whatever, we are going Now" Dream made his way out the door... he didn't want to continue that conversation.

Foolish laughed before looking back at the plans.
"Idiot." He hummed.

.:Dream POV:.

"Are we actually playing manhunt? We are grown ass men" jack pinched the bridge of his nose.
"That's stupid.."

"YOU! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Tommy grabbed jack by the collar of his shirt with one arm.
"WE HAVENT DONE ANYTHING OR THAT ISNT WORK RELATED IN FUCKING MONTHS, LET US HAVE THIS JACK" he yelled.

"FINE WHATEVER CHILL" jack backed off, shoving Tommy back.
"God!"

"Thank you" Tommy had a change of tone before turning to his friends.

"Jeez...someone wants out of the house" Punz rolled his eyes, crossing his arms firmly.

"Yeah-well I want to play man hunt again!" Tommy groaned, having his shoulder wrapped up.
"I've been stuck sitting with this stupid shoulder."

"Then get ready" Sapnap hurried everyone.
"I want to play!" He perked up.

They all gathered in the garage wearing there casual clothing..

"George you're driving with me" Dream pulled George in by the waist, keeping an arm around him.
"Cmon.." he smiled.

"Alright!" George nodded, being held by the alpha.

"Alright everyone..we will meet at the forest near by, everyone get in there cars and make there way there" Dream guided George's towards his car, holding his hand.
"Here, sit in the front"

George made his way around and gladly sat in the passenger seat, buckling his seat belt.

Dream made his way over and sat in driver seat.. carefully turning on the car.
"Excited?" He turned his gaze toward George, humming.

George nodded.
"Very!" He tapped his hands on his thighs, excited what there going to do.
"But I don't know what to do-"

"It's basically like tag but instead there's one person- that's it and every person they tag they join there team to help look for other, it's fun"
Dream started the car, glancing in the rear view mirror.